Home Discussion Discuss: Create menus and submenus in Java

• swing programguptha July 2, 2011 at 3:21 PM

Create menus and submenus in Java in the above example when we click on open no new frame open how add the code to open new frame when click on open? can send code or suggestions to me thank u

• swing programguptha July 2, 2011 at 3:25 PM

Create menus and submenus in Java in the above example when we click on open no new frame open how to open a new frame when click on open. please send me code or suggestions to me thank u

• submenu from menujerung August 15, 2012 at 1:22 AM

if i want to make submenu from that menu,,, mean: file > new > 1 . new data 2. new search > open > close

• javaAmol December 3, 2012 at 5:00 PM

how to start system level project in java ?

• hi mihratu April 4, 2013 at 8:35 PM

you guy I know you are bullshet man .

• GreetingsSabbir Jaman June 20, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Fine example thank u from Bangladesh

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

Create menus and submenus in Java
Create menus and submenus in Java   ..., submenus and Separators in Java Swing. Menu bar contains a collection of menus... is given below: This program shows how to create menu bar, menus, submenus 

General

Menus
Menus       We can..., separator, menu etc. Following are the steps to to add menus to any Frame: You need to create a MenuBar first with the help of the following method 

Java Server Faces Questions

JSF imple using menus,header,body - Java Server Faces Questions
JSF imple using menus,header,body  Hi All, Could you please provied an examples of JSF implementation of Menus(alist two menusitmes),header,body and footer.   Hi Friend, Please visit the following link 

Java-Tutorials

Hash Table for maintaining popup menus in Java
to create and maintain popup menus in Java. All the elements listed in the hash... Hash Table for maintaining popup menus in Java  ... of maintaining popup menus through hash table in your Java program. This section 

JSP-Tutorials

Create a Popup Menus with Nested Menus in Java
Create a Popup Menus with Nested Menus in Java       In this section, you will learn how to create a nested popup menu in Java Swing. When you click the right mouse button 

HTML Questions

pull-down navigation menus
pull-down navigation menus  How can I use forms for pull-down navigation menus 

Ajax Questions

Cross frame menus - Ajax
Ragavendran.R.. I need to implement DHTML Cross frame menus..i.e There must be a page with 2 frames(top and bottom).. The main menus must be in the top frame and when I mouse over on it, the corresponding sub menus must be displayed in the bottom frame 

JSP Servlet Questions

Menu s - JSP-Servlet
Menu s  How to create menubar & menus & submenus in jsp 

JSP Servlet Questions

Dropdown menus onchange atribute
Dropdown menus onchange atribute  Can I know how do we get the drop... of vehicle and populate a drop down menus displaying a list of reg... created two database tables: CREATE TABLE `country 

Struts Questions

Populate Menus In Tree View - Struts
Populate Menus In Tree View  Hi all, i am writing one simple... the different menus of my application in a tree view.Like what we have in window..." as prefix.In the same way i am thinking to bring the menus in a tree view in my 

Ajax Questions

dynamic creation of multiple drop-down menus
dynamic creation of multiple drop-down menus  can anybody plz help me in coding for dynamic creation of multiple drop-down menus in a webpage using ajax/js/html/css 

General

Pop-up Menus
Pop-up Menus       A PopupMenu is similar to a Menu as it contains MenuItem objects. The Pop-up Menu can be popped over any component while generating the appropriate mouse 

Java Server Faces Questions

com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler handleRenderException - Java Server Faces Questions
inputText; List menus = null; String tempMenu = null; List subMenus = null...com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler handleRenderException  Hi All , While adding dynamic menus usting htmlpanelmenus in jsf getting fllowing 

Java Beginners

java - Java Beginners
java  write a java application to open the file and display the contents of he file in a text area using menus 

Java Beginners

java - Java Beginners
java  Write a java application to open the file and display the contents of the file in text area ( Use menus to select the file 

Java Beginners

Computers - Java Beginners
Computers  Write a java Application to open the file and display the contents of the file in test area (use menus to select the file 

Swing AWT

java programming - Swing AWT
java programming  Develop a simple paint like program that can draw basic graphical primitives in different dimensions and colors. use appropriate menus and buttons 

Java Beginners

java
to develop user interface objects like buttons, checkboxes, radio buttons and menus 

Java Beginners

General Question - Java Beginners
the BlueJ Icon, the window appears. So, in that window there we use to see four menus... - there are sub-menu, Can you describe me each of the menus if it is possible 

JDBC Questions

Java Code - JDBC
Java Code  Write a Java Program using Swings that Keep track of Customer Information in Banks. Make This program using JMenuBar With Menus(Customer,Transcation,Print) Custmer Menu: for entering customer information Transcation 

Java Beginners

java - Java Beginners
java  create a web site that contain pages for you personal information family information ,educational information, training and project information and a page for remark from your friend. Link all these pages with menus you 

Java Beginners

LOGIN PAGE
LOGIN PAGE  A java program with "login" as title,menus added, and a text field asking for firstname, lastname, and displaying current date and time 

JDBC Questions

Java Code - JDBC
Java Code  Write a Program using Swings that Manages the employee database and payroll Having JMenuBar containg following Menus 1)Employee Menu: for adding new employee,display employee,delete employee. 2)Edit Menu 

General

Java Swing Tutorials
; This program shows you how to create a frame in Java Swing Application. The frame... In this section, you will learn how to create toolbar in java. Swing... This section illustrates you how to create a Check Box component in Java 

Java Beginners

Day.Gui - Java Beginners
Day.Gui  I am new to GUI Java programming and I am attempting to find the best way of creating a frame to contain a series of menus. I am first... to create menu or Buttons on frame? Please clarify this. Thanks 

J2ME

Building a J2ME sliding menu with text and images(part-2)
)       In the given J2ME Menus example, we have explained to create two different buttons that is going to perform... these sliding menu in J2ME. Code to create back and forward button images 

Java Beginners

programs - Java Beginners
. Wrote a Java program by sung Hash Set class. 18. Create student class.... (by using methods of minimum and maximum of numbers) 3. Write a Java program to demonstrate inheritance. 4. Write a Java program to demonstrate dynamic 

Java Beginners

programs - Java Beginners
. Wrote a Java program by sung Hash Set class. 18. Create student class.... (by using methods of minimum and maximum of numbers) 3. Write a Java program to demonstrate inheritance. 4. Write a Java program to demonstrate dynamic 

General

Free Java Applets
Free Java Applets       There are many free java applets available on the web that you can use... etc. These applets are Java program developed by different programmer 

Swing AWT

How to convert a swing form to PDF
How to convert a swing form to PDF  Sir, I want to know about how convert a swing form containing textbox,JTable,JPanel,JLabel, Seperator etc swing menus to a PDF file using java code 

DMCA.com