Home Discussion Discuss: Removing the Title Bar of a Frame

• Thanks!Rorroh December 19, 2011 at 10:16 AM

Thanks, this was just what I needed and was straight to the point!

• Removing a Menu bar from framehema ramana April 5, 2012 at 10:40 AM

How Can remove menu bar from frame. Please send me code to my mail. Thanks&regards Hema ramana

• ThanksIran/Hamed June 30, 2013 at 12:05 AM

frame.setUndecorated(true); Thanks!

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

Removing the Title Bar of a Frame
Removing the Title Bar of a Frame   ... title bar. The title bar of the frame or window which holds the icon, minimize.... Following  is the image of the frame without title bar: Code Description 

Java Beginners

Removing the Title Bar of a JFrame
Removing the Title Bar of a JFrame  How to remove the Title Bar of a JFrame in Swing Application?   Please check the tutorial Removing the Title Bar of a Frame for the source code and example description. Thanks 

Java-Tutorials

Removing the title bar of the Frame in Java
Removing the title bar of the Frame in Java  ... how to display the frame or window without title bar in java. This type... to hide the title bar of the frame or window. The frame is initially by default 

Applet Questions

frame with title free hand writing
frame with title free hand writing  create frame with title free hand writing, when we drag the mouse the path of mouse pointer must draw line ao arc   Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http 

Java-Tutorials

Remove Minimize and Maximize Button of Frame in Java
the coding methods to remove the minimize and maximize button from the title bar of a frame. We know that the title bar contains icon, minimize, maximize and close... but it has only the icon and close button on the title bar that helps us 

Programming Tutorials

Creating a Frame
an Icon to a JButton Component    Making a Frame Non-Resizable    Removing the Title Bar of a Frame   ...; Setting the Icon for a Frame    Showing a Dialog Box   

Programming Tutorials

UINavigationController Set Title - iPhone
UINavigationController Set Title - iPhone This UINavigation example exhibits how to set Title to the Navigation Bar. The reason behind setting title for UINavigation bar is to present the data in more efficient and user convenient way 

Java-Tutorials

Setting an Icon for a Frame in Java
) on the title bar of the frame. When you open frame or window the icon situated on the title bar is seen on the taskbar also. For this purposes, various... Setting an Icon for a Frame in Java    

JSP-Tutorials

Stacked Bar Chart Example using JFreeChart
to create stacked bar chart for given values. It  takes title, domain axis... Stacked Bar Chart Example using JFreeChart... a Stacked bar chart using JFreeChart. Bar chart will represent scores of two team 

Chart and Graphs

Bar Chart Example using JFreeChart
Bar Chart Example using JFreeChart       This Example shows you how to create a bar chart using JFreeChart. Code given below creates a bar chart of scores of two teams 

Chart and Graphs

Stacked Bar Chart using JFreeChart
Stacked Bar Chart using JFreeChart   ... bar chart using JFreeChart. In the code given below we have extended class ApplicationFrame to create a frame and also pass a string value to the constructor 

Chart and Graphs

Stacked 3d Bar Chart Example using JFreeChart
is used to create stacked bar chart for given values. It takes title, domain... Stacked 3d Bar Chart Example using JFreeChart... a Stacked 3d bar chart using JFreeChart. Bar chart will represent the score 

General

Java Image On JFrame Title
an image on JFrame title using Java program. For this, we have created an object... have allowed  the image to be displayed on the JFrame title. Here...;new JFrame("Frame");     Image im  

Tutorials

Search bar application
Search bar application In this tutorial, will be creating a Search screen, which have a table view with a search bar. Table should display all the data... matching with the search string UISearchBar *sBar;  //search bar @property 

Chart and Graphs

Create a bar chart in JSP page using JFreeChart
Create a bar chart in JSP page using JFreeChart... to create a bar chart in JSP page using JFreeChart. Code given below creates a bar chart... extended class ApplicationFrame to create a frame and also pass a string value 

Programming Tutorials

Progress Bar in Java
Progress Bar in Java       Progress Bar is a component used to show the status of the application... application. In Java Progress Bar is created using swing. The Swing Class used 

Chart and Graphs

Horizontal Bar Chart Example using JFreeChart
Horizontal Bar Chart Example using JFreeChart... a Horizontal bar chart using JFreeChart. This example showing you match... have extended class ApplicationFrame to create a frame and also pass a string 

Java Beginners

Bar chart with J table
Bar chart with J table  Hi I'm new in Java and I have a application... tell me how can I make a bar graph that will display the data from my table.I tried using the code from your page (http://www.roseindia.net/chartgraphs/bar 

Java-Tutorials

Bar Chart
Bar Chart       In this section we are providing you an example to create a Bar Chart. Description of Program  For creating a Bar chart we use the object 

Programming Tutorials

Title

Chart and Graphs

Create a 3D bar chart in JSP page using JFreeChart
Create a 3D bar chart in JSP page using JFreeChart... to create a 3D bar chart in jsp page using JFreeChart. Code given below creates a bar... we have extended class ApplicationFrame to create a frame and also pass a string 

Java-Tutorials

Creating a Frame
is the title of the window or frame. Other user interface are added by constructing... Creating a Frame : Swing Tutorials       This program shows you how to create a frame in Java Swing 

Java Beginners

FRAME
FRAME  WHILE I'M RUNNINGFILE OF A GUI PROGRAMME(JDBC CONNECTION) INSTEAD OF OUTPUT FRAME ONLY TWO BLANK FRAMES ARE GETTING DISPLAYD... CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO SOLVE DS PROBLEM 

JDBC Questions

FRAME
FRAME  WHILE I'M RUNNINGFILE OF A GUI PROGRAMME(JDBC CONNECTION) INSTEAD OF OUTPUT FRAME ONLY TWO BLANK FRAMES ARE GETTING DISPLAYD... CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO SOLVE DS PROBLEM 

JSP Interview Questions

frame
frame  how to creat a frame in java   Hi Friend, Try the following code: import java.awt.*; import javax.swing.*; import java.awt.event.*; class RetrieveDataFromTextFields{ public static void main(String[] args 

Java Beginners

Frame

Java-Tutorials

Progress Bar in Java Swing
Progress Bar in Java Swing       In this section, you can learn how to handle progress bar in java swing. This section shows you how the progress bar starts and stops 

Java Code Examples

How to center a frame
How to center a frame In this tutorial, you will learn how to center a frame on screen. A Frame is a top-level window having a title and a border and its... and minimize also. Here we are going to center the frame on the screen 

Java-Tutorials

3D Bar Chart
3D Bar Chart       In this section we are providing you an example to create a 3D Bar Chart. Description of Program  For creating a 3D Bar chart we use the object 

Java-Tutorials

Create a Frame in Java
string argument which is the title of the window or frame. Then you can add user... Create a Frame in Java       Introduction This program shows you how to create a frame 

DMCA.com