Home Discussion Discuss: Setting icon on the button in Java

• seeting boundspreethi May 31, 2011 at 6:03 PM

how to set bounds for an "icon on button"????? pls respond

• mnGxcoWvKpXgqfSVMagelly June 13, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Does seem a little despreate. The LAST thing any professional looks at on an NLE is the logo design I'm happy to work on AVID or FCP they basically do the same thing, the main difference is the operator.Bottom line however, is price even with deep price cuts, AVID cannot compete as they have a layer of dealers to cut into the equation, wanting maintenance contracts and to sell overpriced shared storage systems to counteract the lower headline' costs of the seats.BTW, anyone criticising AVIDs support would do well to look at Apple's appaling pro tech support, and although AVID have a rep for charging big bucks for tardy upgrades, Apple is WELL behind with a new version of FCStudio, and is in danger of losing market share from it unless it acts soon.I think the next few months will tell whether or not Apple is serious about pro users any more, or whether it's just an iPod maker these days .

• gudvenky April 10, 2012 at 12:01 AM

hi... working nice program

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

Setting icon on the button in Java
Setting icon on the button in Java   ... on the button in Java Swing. This program sets the icon on the button in Java...(Icon): Above method sets the specified Icon on the button. ImagIcon(String image 

Java-Tutorials

Adding a Rollover and Pressed Icon to a JButton Component in Java
in java. Rollover means moving mouse pointer above the icon on the button.  This program shows an icon or image on the button if the mouse pointer moves... Adding a Rollover and Pressed Icon to a JButton Component in Java 

Java Beginners

Changing Executable Jar File Icon
file for my java program and the icon that appears is the java icon. I will like to know if there is a way to change this to any icon of my choice.   Hi, You may use JSmooth to create executable java file and also associate icon 

Java-Tutorials

Setting an Icon for a Frame in Java
Setting an Icon for a Frame in Java   ... an icon for the frame in Java Swing. This program helps us to set the icon (image) on the title bar of the frame. When you open frame or window the icon 

Java-Tutorials

Setting the Icon for the frame in Java
Setting the Icon for the frame in Java   ... the icon of the frame. This program is the detailed illustration to set the icon... is used to display as frame icon. Toolkit class is used to bind the various 

General

Java error icon
Java error icon       JOptionPane's icon support specify icon to which... an error icon. For this we have a class name java error icon. Inside the main 

Java Beginners

java icon in control panel - Java Beginners
java icon in control panel  i have a folder icon in the contrl panel instead of a coffee cup when i click on it says not to be found but i have java 6 with 7 downloaded i have windows vista preium 

Java Tips and Examples

JTree Open Icon
JTree Open Icon       In this section, you will learn to open an  icon in JTree. That means when you click any node of a tree, icon will be displayed on the frame 

Java Beginners

How to add icons on a button or any component in java - Java Beginners
icons on a button or any component in java?  Hi, import... main(String[] args){ JFrame frame = new JFrame("Icon on button"); JButton button = new JButton("Roseindia.net"); Icon imgicon = new ImageIcon 

Java Beginners

Only change jar file icon - Java Beginners
a jar file but i don't know How to change jar file Icon. I can change .exe file icon but i can't change .jar file icon okk, /// best help for me if you sent....   Hi friend, You can't change the icon of just one jar file 

Java Tips and Examples

Buttons
Java: Buttons There are many kinds of buttons, all derived from the AbstractButton class. ComponentsDescription JButton This is a standard button which can have text, icon, or both. Listener: addActionListener 

Java Beginners

button in java
button in java  how can i compare names of two buttons after...) { System.out.println("button clicked"); } } Thanks   Hi.... i want to keep the labels on the button same yet identify them individually 

Java-Tutorials

Customize the Icon in a JCheckBox Component of Java Swing
Customize the Icon in a JCheckBox Component of Java Swing... to customize the icon in a check box component. That means any icon can be shown where the checked or unchecked box of the check box is situated. The specified icon 

Java Beginners

change jar file icon - Java Beginners

Struts Questions

wnidows button
wnidows button   How to handle windows back and forward button in struts applications, without using java script 

Adobe Flex

Button in Flex
Button: A Button is usually in rectangular shape and it looks like it can be pressed, it could have a text, an icon, or both. A Button could be a normal button or toggle button. A normal button persists in deselected mode 

Java Tips and Examples

JButton Appearance
it. Dynamically changing a button You can change the text or icon (image... in the button size. This is not a quick operation. Replacing an icon... Java: JButton Appearance You don't have to do anything 

Java Beginners

java button - Java Beginners
java button  i want to make form with checkboxes, after this i need button thich will open new pop-up page, where will be shown only this checkboxes..."); private JCheckBox cb4 = new JCheckBox("Check Box 4"); private JButton button 

Mobile Applications Questions

Icon image
Icon image  hiii how can we set image on the icon by which we can launch the application???   hello, when you will save a image named icon.png then it is automatically show this image on the icon 

Java-Tutorials

Remove Minimize and Maximize Button of Frame in Java
Remove Minimize and Maximize Button of Frame in Java... but it has only the icon and close button on the title bar that helps us... the coding methods to remove the minimize and maximize button from the title bar 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

how to add icon in java ME eclipse [Symbian]S60 5th edition emulator?
how to add icon in java ME eclipse [Symbian]S60 5th edition emulator?  how to add icon in java ME eclipse [Symbian]S60 5th edition emulator 

Java Beginners

java radio button and exception
java radio button and exception  Dear Sir/Madam, I have problem with my addBagelRadioButton and addCheeseRadioButton. There should be only 1 radio button can be selected, but somehow 2 can be selected the same time. Also, I 

Java Beginners

button with rounded corner in java
button with rounded corner in java  Hi, I want to create a JButton with rounded corners in swings. I went through many programs but did not got the solutions. Thanks and regards, Vivek Birdi 

Java Beginners

JRadio Button - Java Beginners
JFrame("Frame in Java Swing"); f.getContentPane().setLayout(null); JLabel lbl1 

Java Beginners

java swing button click event
java swing button click event  java swing button click event   public void doClick()   Java Swing Tutorials 

Java Beginners

Swing Button Example
Swing Button Example  Hi, How to create an example of Swing button in Java? Thanks   Hi, Check the example at How to Create Button on Frame?. Thanks 

Java Beginners

creating browse button - Java Beginners
creating browse button  how can we create a browse button along with a textfield in java swings 

Java Beginners

creating browse button  how can we create a browse button along with a textfield in java swings 

Java Beginners

Java Beginners

DMCA.com