Home Discussion Discuss: Show input dialog box

• OpinionPINKY PARBA July 11, 2011 at 8:52 PM

IT'S VERY HELPFULL....

• javakireeti October 6, 2011 at 1:17 PM

what is the use of 1 at the end of the argument list of showInputdialog ?

• JAVA using NETBEANSPRAKASH RANJAN BANERJEE August 8, 2012 at 9:19 AM

import javax.swing.JOptionPane;//this line should be at top //of the java package private void jButton2ActionPerformed(java.awt.event.ActionEvent evt) { String[] nm =new String[5]; for(int i=0;i<=4;i++) { nm[i]=JOptionPane.showInputDialog(this,"Enter name "+i,"Students detail",1); } for(int j=0;j<=4;j++) { jTextArea1.append("\n"+nm[j]); } // TODO add your handling code here: }

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

Show input dialog box
Swing Input Dialog Box Example - Swing Dialogs       Input dialog box is very important... the text or the numeric values) in a normal window i.e. the Input Dialog Box 

Java-Tutorials

Show Dialog Box in Java
Show Dialog Box in Java - Swing Dialogs   ...;, and "Cancel" A input dialog box which contains two buttons "... how to show a message dialog box when you click on the button 

Java Interview Questions

dialog box
dialog box  hello. write an application that displays a series of at least four interview questions and each question should have at least three possible numeric choice answers. at the end of the interview, use a dialog box 

Java Interview Questions

dialog box
dialog box  hello. write an application that displays a series of at least four interview questions and each question should have at least three possible numeric choice answers. at the end of the interview, use a dialog box 

Java Interview Questions

dialog box

Java Interview Questions

dialog box

Java Interview Questions

dialog box

Java Interview Questions

dialog box

Java Interview Questions

dialog box
dialog box to show latest question  hello. write an application that displays a series of at least four interview questions and each question should... of the interview, use a dialog box to ask whether the user wants to - enter another set 

Java Interview Questions

dialog box
dialog box to ask to quit or continue  hello. write an application that displays a series of at least four interview questions and each question... of the interview, use a dialog box to ask whether the user wants to - enter another set 

JSP Servlet Questions

input type dialog box take text and search a list and focus that text - JSP-Servlet
input type dialog box take text and search a list and focus that text  i have a button..when i press it will prompt a dialog box with a text box... then it will search a list which contains data in the same page and if found 

Java Interview Questions

dialog box
. at the end of the interview, use a dialog box to ask whether the user wants 

Java Interview Questions

dialog box
of the interview, use a dialog box to ask whether the user wants to - enter another set 

Java Interview Questions

dialog box
. at the end of the interview, use a dialog box to ask whether the user wants...Java show series of at least four interview questions  hello. write an application that displays a series of at least four interview questions 

HTML Questions

how to let img act as file dialog box?
how to let img act as file dialog box?  dear sir: I'm trying to add the code input type="file" to my website, but i do not want the default design which is the text box plus the button written in it browse,NO. what i want 

Java Beginners

dialog box
dialog box  hi.write an application containing three parallel arrays that hold 10 elements each.the first array holds four digits student ID numbers... averages. use dialog boxes to accept a student ID number and display the student's 

Java Interview Questions

jquery dialog box center
jquery dialog box center  How to create dialog box with center alignment in jquery..?   $('my-selector').dialog('option', 'position', 'center 

Java Beginners

input box
input box  give me the code of input box in core java 

Java Beginners

input box
input box  give me the code of input box in core java 

Swing AWT

Popup dialog box in java
= new JFrame("Show popup Dialog Box"); JButton button = new JButton("Click...Popup dialog box in java  How to display popup dialog box in java?   Dialog Box- A dialog box is an independent small window which appear 

Swing AWT

dialog box size allignment
dialog box size allignment  actually i have 1 button,when clicked on it has to show dialog box containing 14 rows and 3 columns(jtextfield and jlables). i added action listener.is it working fine.but when i resized the dialog 

Java Beginners

input ang message box - Java Beginners
input ang message box  can you help me to calculates for the sum, difference, product and quotient of the two inputted values using Input Dialog Boxes. Show the result with Message Dialog Boxes. Set the Message Dialog Box Type 

JavaScript Questions

How to create an input box?
How to create an input box?  How to create an input box 

Java Beginners

How to call print dialog box through JMenuItem?
How to call print dialog box through JMenuItem?  What is the way to call the print dialog box through JMenuItem to print the current page like we can do in javascript by calling window.print() function 

Java Beginners

how to call the print dialog box through JMenuItem
how to call the print dialog box through JMenuItem  What is the way to call the print dialog box through JMenuItem to print the current page...could you please help me by sending code 

SWT

Show Font Dialog and Color Dialog
Show Font Dialog and Color Dialog       In this section, you will learn creating color dialog box and font dialog in Java. SWT allows to show Color Dialog and Font Dialog 

Java Beginners

retaining save dialog box even after clicking save button - Java Beginners
when i open save dialog box and input a file name that is already present...retaining save dialog box even after clicking save button  I am... "no" to that dialog box i'm unable to get the save dialog box again.how coulg i 

Java-Tutorials

Java Message Box
. By message box we mean a box in which message is displayed or a box from which input... the component the dialog display and specify where message box should appear.../No. showInputDialog : This will display a message box that accept input from user from text 

Programming Tutorials

Dojo Dialog Box
Dojo Dialog Box          In this section, you will learn about the dialog box with tool tips and how to create it in dojo. Try Online: Dialog Box Dialog Box : Dialog box 

General

Display a dialog box with Java Error
Display a dialog box with Java Error   ... you a code that help you in implementation of dialog box with Java Error... the execution of a program using javaw ,the program code display a dialog box name Java 

DMCA.com