Home Discussion Discuss: Show message and confirm dialog box

• hello sirv.sangeetha February 11, 2012 at 11:59 AM

I am doing a project "MARKETING DAY PLANNER" in JAVA using MySQL and my module is "CUSTOMER CONTACT LIST" for that i can able to insert the customer details in the output screen but , i dont know how to save the details to the database and how to view that details...PLEASE HELP ME... TO COMPLETE...

• label in main windowhunny June 21, 2012 at 1:56 PM

sir how to add label in the 1st dialog box that appears with the buttons.....can u plzz tell\\

• doubtgokul September 17, 2012 at 8:46 AM

when we using java in netbeans ,bt we can do this all pgm in ecllipse

• Java GUI programmingEzekiel June 4, 2014 at 6:27 PM

I am new to Java. I wanna ask which technoque I can use to master the GUI section. I am well off in other sections of Java.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

Show message and confirm dialog box
Show Message and Confirm Dialog Box - Swing Dialogs... the main window or frame then a confirm message dialog box will open with three... types of message box. There are three types of message dialog box that you can 

Java Beginners

confirm message box - Java Beginners
confirm message box  How can I create a confirm message with Yes... function showConfirm() { myBooleanVariable = newConfirm( 'My Confirm Title', 'My Confirm Message', 2,0,0) if (retVal==true) return true; else 

Framework Questions

Yes/No confirm box with vbscript - Framework
Yes/No confirm box with vbscript  I'm using a Yes/No confirmation with vbscript. But the in the confirm box, the titiel is coming along...('This is the message, with custom options 

Swing AWT

Popup dialog box in java
dialogs-user can customize dialog box. Here is a simple popup message dialog box... = new JFrame("Show popup Dialog Box"); JButton button = new JButton("Click...Popup dialog box in java  How to display popup dialog box in java 

Java-Tutorials

Message Box Java
Box"); } } } Resource: Java Message Box Show Dialog Box in Java - Swing Dialogs Show Message and Confirm Dialog Box... is used to create a message box. We can customize icon, component of the dialog 

JavaScript Questions

javascript confirm yes no
confirm dialog box yes or no in JavaScript?   if (confirm('Are You... There is confirm Box popup in JavaScript that can be used to get confirmation from user... be two options in confirm box "ok" and "cancel". or may be yes or no. Syntax 

General

Java error dialog
; A Java dialog box is an independent sub window  that is used to notice a temporary message to the user. The dialog box find its extensive... box show an error box that gives an error message or  warning message.To 

Java-Tutorials

Show Dialog Box in Java
how to show a message dialog box when you click on the button. showMessageDialog(): This method is used to show a message dialog box which contains some text... Show Dialog Box in Java - Swing Dialogs    

JavaScript Questions

javascript confirm box
javascript confirm box  javascript confirm box 

Java-Tutorials

Java Message Box
the component the dialog display and specify where message box should appear...Java Message Box In this tutorials you will learn about how to create Message Box in Java. Java API provide a class to create a message Box in java 

WebSevices Questions

Servlets and confirm box
Servlets and confirm box  Sir...! I want to insert or delete records form oracle based on the value of confirm box can you please give me the idea.... thanks 

WebSevices Questions

Servlets and confirm box
Servlets and confirm box  Sir...! I want to insert or delete records form oracle based on the value of confirm box can you please give me the idea.... thanks 

WebSevices Questions

Servlets and confirm box

Java-Tutorials

Show input dialog box
on the "Ok" button of the input dialog button then a message dialog box...; otherwise it will display a message dialog box that has the message "You pressed... Swing Input Dialog Box Example - Swing Dialogs   

Java Interview Questions

dialog box
dialog box  hello. write an application that displays a series of at least four interview questions and each question should have at least three possible numeric choice answers. at the end of the interview, use a dialog box 

Java Interview Questions

dialog box
dialog box  hello. write an application that displays a series of at least four interview questions and each question should have at least three possible numeric choice answers. at the end of the interview, use a dialog box 

Java Interview Questions

dialog box

Java Interview Questions

dialog box

Java Interview Questions

dialog box

Java Interview Questions

dialog box

Java Interview Questions

dialog box
dialog box to ask to quit or continue  hello. write an application that displays a series of at least four interview questions and each question... of the interview, use a dialog box to ask whether the user wants to - enter another set 

Java Interview Questions

dialog box
dialog box to show latest question  hello. write an application that displays a series of at least four interview questions and each question should... of the interview, use a dialog box to ask whether the user wants to - enter another set 

Java Interview Questions

dialog box
. at the end of the interview, use a dialog box to ask whether the user wants 

Java Interview Questions

dialog box
of the interview, use a dialog box to ask whether the user wants to - enter another set 

Java Interview Questions

dialog box
. at the end of the interview, use a dialog box to ask whether the user wants...Java show series of at least four interview questions  hello. write an application that displays a series of at least four interview questions 

Java Beginners

dialog box
dialog box  hi.write an application containing three parallel arrays that hold 10 elements each.the first array holds four digits student ID numbers... averages. use dialog boxes to accept a student ID number and display the student's 

Java Interview Questions

jquery dialog box center
jquery dialog box center  How to create dialog box with center alignment in jquery..?   $('my-selector').dialog('option', 'position', 'center 

JSP Servlet Questions

message box
message box  How to show the message "invalid username and password" after redirecting the page to the login form 

Java Beginners

input ang message box - Java Beginners
input ang message box  can you help me to calculates for the sum, difference, product and quotient of the two inputted values using Input Dialog Boxes. Show the result with Message Dialog Boxes. Set the Message Dialog Box Type 

Swing AWT

dialog box size allignment
dialog box size allignment  actually i have 1 button,when clicked on it has to show dialog box containing 14 rows and 3 columns(jtextfield and jlables). i added action listener.is it working fine.but when i resized the dialog 

DMCA.com