Home Discussion Discuss: Setting an Icon for a Frame in Java

• replymnv June 11, 2013 at 3:51 PM

@ nisha the image file should be in same folder as that of your file.

• icon settingnisha June 25, 2012 at 6:29 PM

i hv a question.. where icon file should be located?

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

Setting an Icon for a Frame in Java
Setting an Icon for a Frame in Java   ... an icon for the frame in Java Swing. This program helps us to set the icon (image) on the title bar of the frame. When you open frame or window the icon 

Java-Tutorials

Setting the Icon for the frame in Java
Setting the Icon for the frame in Java   ... the icon of the frame. This program is the detailed illustration to set the icon... is used to display as frame icon. Toolkit class is used to bind the various 

Java Tips and Examples

JTree Open Icon
JTree Open Icon       In this section, you will learn to open an  icon in JTree. That means when you click any node of a tree, icon will be displayed on the frame 

JSP Interview Questions

frame
frame  how to creat a frame in java   Hi Friend, Try the following code: import java.awt.*; import javax.swing.*; import java.awt.event.*; class RetrieveDataFromTextFields{ public static void main(String[] args 

Java Beginners

Frame
Frame  Michael wants to create a Java application with the following requirements: 1.Two labels representing name and age. 2.Two textboxes accepting name and age. The textbox accepting age should accept maximum 2 values. 3.A 

Java Beginners

call frame - Java Beginners
call frame   dear java, I want to ask something about call frame to another frame and back to first frame. I have FrameA and FrameB. In frameA... String PAINT_ICON = "paint_icon"; //true if the next frame created should 

Programming Tutorials

Creating a Frame
; Setting the Icon for a Frame    Showing a Dialog Box  ... an Icon to a JButton Component    Making a Frame Non-Resizable...; Setting the Bounds for a Maximized Frame    Iconifying 

Java-Tutorials

Adding a Rollover and Pressed Icon to a JButton Component in Java
Adding a Rollover and Pressed Icon to a JButton Component in Java... about adding event i.e. the rollover and click icon to a JButton component of swing in java. Rollover means moving mouse pointer above the icon on the button.  

General

Making a Frame Non Resizable in Java
Making a Frame Non Resizable in Java   ... a frame non resizable. It means that the disabling the maximize button of the frame. The setResizable() method has been used to make the frame resizable 

Java Interview Questions

Java Frame
Java Frame  What is the difference between a Window and a Frame 

Java-Tutorials

Removing the Title Bar of a Frame
bar of a frame or window in java. That means show the frame or window without title bar. The title bar of the frame or window which holds the icon, minimize... Removing the Title Bar of a Frame    

Java Beginners

Changing Executable Jar File Icon
file for my java program and the icon that appears is the java icon. I will like to know if there is a way to change this to any icon of my choice.   Hi, You may use JSmooth to create executable java file and also associate icon 

Java-Tutorials

Image on Frame in Java AWT
Image on Frame in Java AWT     ... on the frame. This program shows you how to display image in your application... the image on the frame in your application. These are explained below :  main 

Java-Tutorials

Setting icon on the button in Java
Setting icon on the button in Java       This section illustrates you how to show the icon on the button in Java Swing. This program sets the icon on the button in Java 

General

Java error icon
Java error icon       JOptionPane's icon support specify icon to which... an error icon. For this we have a class name java error icon. Inside the main 

Java3D Questions

Frame query
Frame query  Hi, I am working on Images in java. I have two JFrame displaying same image. We shall call it outerFrame and innerFrame.In innerFrame i am rotating the image.After all the rotations i need to display this image 

Java Beginners

java icon in control panel - Java Beginners
java icon in control panel  i have a folder icon in the contrl panel instead of a coffee cup when i click on it says not to be found but i have java 6 with 7 downloaded i have windows vista preium 

Java Beginners

single frame coding in java
single frame coding in java  sir, i am a beginner in java.i want to do a desktop application in java in which a single frame satisfies all needs.but i want changes in that frame only.how can i solve this?i think multiple frames 

Java-Tutorials

Remove Minimize and Maximize Button of Frame in Java
Remove Minimize and Maximize Button of Frame in Java... of a frame. We know that the title bar contains icon, minimize, maximize and close..., the frame or window displays on the screen without minimize and maximize button 

Java Beginners

Only change jar file icon - Java Beginners
a jar file but i don't know How to change jar file Icon. I can change .exe file icon but i can't change .jar file icon okk, /// best help for me if you sent....   Hi friend, You can't change the icon of just one jar file 

Java-Tutorials

Customize the Icon in a JCheckBox Component of Java Swing
Customize the Icon in a JCheckBox Component of Java Swing... to customize the icon in a check box component. That means any icon can be shown where the checked or unchecked box of the check box is situated. The specified icon 

General

Icon showing Color Gradient
Icon showing Color Gradient       This section illustrates you how the icon shows the Color.... To display the icon, we have defined the height and width of an image. To produce 

Java Beginners

change jar file icon - Java Beginners

Framework Questions

Frame works - Framework
Frame works  I need tutorials on JAVA Plugin Frameworks and hibernate and springs ? I new to these Technologies so i need with Examples to understand Using above technologies i need to do project. so ASAP pls 

Java Beginners

Collection frame work - Java Beginners
Collection frame work  How to a sort a list of objects ordered by an attribute of the object 

Java Beginners

Frame related query - Java Beginners
Frame related query  hi..... i m having a query dat...can i open a frame inside another frame like dis.. m a new biginner of java n m finding... java.awt.event.*; public class TestFrame extends Frame implements ActionListener 

Java-Tutorials

Creating a Frame
;    This program shows you how to create a frame in Java Swing Application. The frame in java works like the main window where your components... and decoration for the frame.  For creating java standalone application you must 

Swing AWT

Java Frame/ Applet /swing/awt
Java Frame/ Applet /swing/awt  I have produced a .exe file with the help of .jar file................... Now How can I Protect my software( .exe ) file bulid in Java from being Copy and Paste....????????? please reply 

Java Beginners

creating a modal frame - Java Beginners
creating a modal frame  i have a JFrame with 2 textfields. i want that this frame should open in a modal mode. how to do this? please tell. thanks 

Java-Tutorials

Create a Frame in Java
Create a Frame in Java     ... in java AWT package. The frame in java works like the main window where your... windows are represented by the Frame class. Java supports the look and feel 

DMCA.com