Home Discussion Discuss: The Sample Banner Example in Java

• Banner program showing errorKuldeep December 5, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Compiler shows no error, but while running it shows- Exception in Threadâ?? mainâ?? java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: main

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

The Sample Banner Example in Java
Java - The Sample Banner Example in Java   ... the banner in java applet. Simply the banner is used to advertising for any.... In this program we will see how to display the banner in applet. This example has 

Framework Questions

error in sample example
error in sample example  hi can u please help me XmlBeanFactory class is deprecation in java 6.0 so, pls send advance version class   Use XmlBeanFactory(Resource) with an InputStreamResource parameter 

Software Services

What is Banner Design
What is Banner Design Banner... i.e. 468 pixels wide and 60 pixels long. Nowadays, banner predominates the online advertising. Banner ad is small rectangular 

Java Beginners

Sample Code For ArrayLlist - Java Beginners
about ArrayList. http://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/util/ShufflingListAndArray.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/util/ComparingArrays.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/util 

Hibernate-Tutorials

HQL Sample
HQL Sample In this site there are many tutorials and example of HQL. These examples comes with HQL sample code that you can download and run on your computer and learn the HQL by modifying and executing these examples. The HQL Sample 

General

Iterator Java Sample
() Java Sample Iterator Example import java.util.ArrayList; import... Java Sample Iterator interface makes the traversing of the elements easy... sample { public static void main(String[] args) { List list = new ArrayList 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

How to design a banner for no smoking message
How to design a banner for no smoking message When we want to convey a message to all the people then we need a banner for presentation. Here, I have tried to make a no smoking message banner. You will be able to learn 

Framework Questions

Looking for sample project in java using netbeans
Looking for sample project in java using netbeans  Hi all, i am novice in developing desktop application in java using netbeans. can anyone pls help.../example/java/swing/addeditanddeleteemployee_inf.shtml 

Hibernate Interview Questions

Hibernate sample code - Hibernate Interview Questions
Hibernate sample code  Hi Can any body tell me how to persist inner... Hibernet.org.The Hibernate 3.0 core is 68,549 lines of Java code together with 27,948 lines... for well over a year. Hibernate maps the Java classes to the database tables 

Java Beginners

Sample java program
Sample java program  I want a sample program: to produce summary information on sales report. The program will input Data of Salesman Id, Item code, and number of cuestomer. Sales id is 5digit long, and items code range from 

General

Collection of Large Number of Java Sample Programs and Tutorials
Collection of Large Number of Java Sample Programs and Tutorials Java Collection Examples Java 6.0 New Features (Collection Framework... example of java program is provided that shows you how you can 

Java Beginners

java sample code - Java Beginners
java sample code  hai...... i need a full sample program fo inheritance.........  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/java/language/inheritance.shtml Thanks 

Mobile Applications Questions

GLImageProcessing iphone sample
the GLImageProcessing example for iPhone? Thanks   Hi, The GLImageProcessing sample for iPhone shows how to use OpenGL ES libraries to bright, sharp an image. You can download it from GLImageProcessing example page from apple 

Java Beginners

java sample program - Java Beginners
java sample program  hai i need a sample program for polymorphism  Hi Friend, Try the following code: class Shape { int x,y; void area(){ } } class Square extends Shape { int l=2; void area 

Ajax Questions

Sample Ajax Code
Sample Ajax Code  Sample Ajax Code for getting values from another JSP   The below code is helpful to access another Action class... will get the useful example. Thanks 

WebSevices Questions

Axis2 sample program
Axis2 sample program  Hi.. I have tried the HelloWorldServie example in axis2. While running which showing as a faulty service. The error showned as follows This Web axisService has deployment faults Error 

JSP Servlet Questions

Sample program of JSP
Sample program of JSP  <%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" pageEncoding="ISO-8859-1"%> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org 

PHP Questions

event calendar sample
event calendar sample  creating a event calendar for my small app in PHP.. can any one explain about it's design with example php event calendar script 

Java-Tutorials

Sample Java program for beginners
Java example What is Java? Java is a OOPS based programming language which... and methods A Java class is like a group for example Human Beings under which all... of the special class. Java First Example-Hello World: Now we will create our first program 

JSP Servlet Questions

Sample program of JSP
Input program in JSP  <%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" pageEncoding="ISO-8859-1"%> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org 

Development process Questions

need a Sample code - Development process
need a Sample code  i want run the python script in java code by using Runtime class and output should be formed like XML format.please help me. Advanced Thanks, Krishna 

Programming Tutorials

How to design an animated banner, design an animated banner, animated banner
How to design an animated banner       Learn a simple way to make an animated banner that is used in the website to show advertisement. New File: Take a new document 

JavaScript Questions

Java sample using - for loop, if then else etc etc
Java sample using - for loop, if then else etc etc  sample program to produce summary information on sales report. The program will input Data of Salesman Id, Item code, and number of cuestomer. Sales id is 5digit long 

Java Beginners

need a sample project using java technologies like jsp, servlets, struts
need a sample project using java technologies like jsp, servlets, struts  Hi everybody! I have learnt core java,jdbc,jsp,servlets & struts. Please guide me where can i find sample project like library management, CMS or any 

WebSevices Questions

sample jsp-servlet-service-db program
sample jsp-servlet-service-db program  <%@ page language="java...; <%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset...; <%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 

Hibernate-Tutorials

hibernate sample code
This section contains a simple Hibernate 4 example using Annotation with source code. The eclipse id and Apache Tomcat is used in this example 

Development process Questions

sir, how to convert excel file to csv file using java? please send me sample code.
sir, how to convert excel file to csv file using java? please send me sample code.  please send me sample code for converting excel file into csv file uisng java 

General

SCJP Module-10 Question-2
Given a sample code: import java.io.File; public class Test { public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception { File file = new File("test.txt"); System.out.println(file.exists()); }} What will the result 

General

SCJP Module-9 Question-12
Given below the sample code : 11 EnumMap< Integer> frequencyEnumMap = new EnumMap< Integer>(ordinaryMap); 12 frequencyEnumMap.put(null, 100); 13 System.out.println("Frequency EnumMap: " + frequencyEnumMap); What 

Java Beginners

Getting Exception on UseDefinedException sample program - Please help me how to resolve
Getting Exception on UseDefinedException sample program - Please help me how to resolve  class UseDefinedException extends Exception{ String msg... is an example of user-defiend exception. class MyException extends Exception 

DMCA.com