Home Discussion Discuss: Java - Drawing Shapes Example using color in java

• Applets EventsSagar February 11, 2012 at 10:19 AM

I have intrest in applet event in java.....

• Main method not found in class ShapColor erroraishwarya July 15, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Hai, In your code regarding Applet,HelloWorldApplet program is running in jdk. But ShapColor is not getting executed.. Its showing errors as "Main method not found in class ShapColor. How to resolve this error? In HelloWorldApplet program, you have used public static void main(String[] args) but not in other programs ...why? please help me..!!!! waiting for ur reply....

• for currection programnitin kumar November 1, 2012 at 9:44 AM

please remove > symboll before height in html coding

• character shape *Muttu April 24, 2014 at 9:30 AM

hiii I am trying for a program that accept input as string and It should print entered each character shape in *

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

Finding shapes in digital photos - java
Finding shapes in digital photos - java  Hello, I need some hints/tips regarding some project I'm doing. The project is about finding shapes... this information to separate the main different coloured shapes in the photo 

Java Beginners

shapes
the answer is equal and right it shuld change the color of the background and puts... setFormats(); //its meant to set the background color of the frame...)) { //display the color 

Applet Questions

java program of different shapes
java program of different shapes  pls help me to get the code of a java program of different shapes using menu 

Java Beginners

shapes - Java Beginners
shapes  helo guys its me again i do really appreciate you help.thank you so much. can you give me a java code same as usual I input a character... args[])throws Exception{ System.out.println("Piramid example"); BufferedReader 

Java-Tutorials

Creating Shapes using Shape Groups
Creating Shapes using Shape Groups In this section, you will learn how to create shapes using Apache POI library. EXAMPLE import java.io.FileNotFoundException; import java.io.FileOutputStream; import java.io.IOException; import 

Java Code Examples

changing Background Color
; In this example, we are creating a chunk then we use setBackground(Color... the object of Color by using new Color(0xFF, 0xFF, 0x00). We are passing three... changing Background Color    

Java Beginners

Java Shapes Bouncing App
Java Shapes Bouncing App  hi guys, im trying to implement the following into my java app code: Here's my code: first ill post the main class... JApplet and contains a panel where * shapes move around on the screen. Also 

General

Gradient Color Example
Gradient Color Example   ... an example which shows the Gradient Color. The Ellipse2D.Float class provides... the colors using Color class.  Following code shows all predefined colors 

Java Beginners

Conversion from color to Gray Image - Java Beginners
://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/swing/color-effect-image.shtml Thanks...Conversion from color to Gray Image  Hi... Sakthi here.. i am new to java. and i haven't try this so far How to convert the color image 

Java Code Examples

changing Chunk Color
change the color of chunk color .This example tell you how you can change the color of chunk and how you can add fonts and gives the size of the fonts... changing Chunk Color      

General

Color Composite Example
Color Composite Example       In this section, you will studied the composition of color...; super("Color-composite Example");   Container  

Java Beginners

Color Wheel - Java Beginners
Color Wheel  Hai to all... Just want to need some code about the GUI, were using the java.lang and java.awt.. Were making a color wheel program.. Thank'z to all who help me... GOD bless 

Java Beginners

Write a Java applet to draw cylinder and pentagon shapes.
Write a Java applet to draw cylinder and pentagon shapes.  Write a Java applet to draw cylinder and pentagon shapes 

Java Beginners

Get the color values as a matrix of color image
Get the color values as a matrix of color image  I am new to java and image processing, i want to get the color values as a matrix from the color image for giving input to the compression algorithm by using java. plz provide 

JSP-Tutorials

Change Background color using Custom Tag
Change Background color using Custom Tag In this program, We will create a Custom Tag which changes the background color. JSP Custom Tags : Provide... : In this Example, We will create a Custom Tag which changes the background color 

Mobile Applications Questions

How to Changing Toolbar Color using iPhone Application ?
How to Changing Toolbar Color using iPhone Application ?  Hi, i have developing a small application to changing the toolbar color in iphone. But i... the online reference or example of how to change toolbar color in iPhone Apps 

Programming Tutorials

UIWebView Background Color
using UIColor. UIColor object represents color and opacity (alpha value... of UIWebView or UIView. This example illustrate you how to change the color...UIWebView Background Color If you wanted to change the background color 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD polygon Shapes

JSP Tutorials

Filling Color in Excel Using JSP
filling color in excel using jsp   ... a sheet  and then  fill background color ,pattern and forground color... in this example shift row setFillForegroundColor(HSSFColor.ORANGE.index 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a color tray
How to design a color tray       This is a design of the color tray which we used during the painting, it will surely help you to design a color tray. Apply every step 

Applet Questions

color change
color change  how to change the color in circle using scrollbar 

General

Java program to get the color of pixel
Java program to get the color of pixel       In this java example program we have to write code... C:\javaexamples>java GetPixelColor Red Color value = 33 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD Color Transparency Using Alpha Blending

Servlets

Select Color
Select Color       In this program we are going to selected the various color and on the basis... session available or not. If yes then we will set the attribute by using 

Java Code Examples

pdf background color
pdf background color      ... by using the document.close(). The closing of the document is important because... color--->>roseinia.net")); document.close 

Programming Tutorials

jquery color picker plugin
color picker in your web page using jQuery plug-in. In the given below example... the skin of color picker using 'css' file. Third ,by attaching to an text field and using callback functions to update the color with field's value 

General

Make Colorful Title of PowerPoint Slide Using Java
or RichTextRuns. In this example we are using setFontColor(Color color) to change... Make Colorful Title of PowerPoint Slide Using Java       < In this example we are going 

Java Beginners

color cycle
color cycle  how do you implement a program for color cycle that has a button such that when i press the button it brings a sequence for example green-red-grey-green e.t.c and should use the getter methods and set methods 

Java Beginners

Storing the Color Image pixel values into 2d array
Storing the Color Image pixel values into 2d array  i want to store the color image pixel values into 2d array and agiain the array have to store into a text file using java... plz provide the code 

Programming Tutorials

Java Servlet Change Background Color
Java Servlet Change Background Color You can provide an effective way to the web page by changing the background color of the web page. In servlet, you can do this by using javascript. Here, we are going to change the background color 

DMCA.com