Home Discussion Discuss: Inserting Records using the Prepared Statement

• hiisivakrishna January 11, 2012 at 12:24 PM

hi,nice wrk had u done.its try in forloop to better undestand .

• thanksguest May 22, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Thanks you

• errorrengaraj September 9, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Sir/Mam, I suppose there is an error in this program.Plz rectify it. R.Rengaraj

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JDBC Questions

prepared statement in for loop - JDBC
prepared statement in for loop  Hi all, I am reding data from a jsp page and inserting into a table. For this i am using prepared statement in a for loop. But my problem is that only one row is getting inserted 

Programming Tutorials

PDO Prepared Statement
, using this we can reduce the execution time. The prepared statement can... for us to use a Prepared Statement for sending SQL statements to the database... be parsed once, and that can be executed many times. The prepared statement use 

JDBC Questions

Usage of setDate() in prepared Statement - JDBC
Usage of setDate in prepared Statement  Hi, I have created a jsp...() of prepared statement,the following error is displayed: setDate() not available in prepared statement. Basically, I need to accept the date dynamically 

JDBC Questions

difference between statement and a prepared statement - JDBC
difference between statement and a prepared statement  What is the difference between statement and a prepared statement?  A Statement... A Statement will always proceed through the four steps above for each SQL query 

PHP Tutorial

PHP MySQLI Prep Statement
PHP-MySQLI:Prepared-Statement mysqli::prepare - Prepares a SQL query and returns a statement handle to be used for further operations on the statement... in this current statement: Object oriented style Procedural style 

Struts Questions

display 1000 of records - Struts
display 1000 of records  how to display 1000 of records using next button in jsp using Struts1.1 + example We have pagination concept in Java. Using... have pagination concept in Java. Using that we can display any number of records 

SQL Question

using case in update statement
using case in update statement  i want to use case in update clause. i have used case in select stmt referring answer in this site. but the same syntax is not working for update stmt.my problem is update emp set case deptno 

JSP Servlet Questions

NEXT and PREVIOUS Records - JSP-Servlet
which technology u are using?? Thanks 

Development process Questions

large nuber of records display to jsp - Development process
to a jsp page using pagination. I want to display 1oo records per page, remaining... that will display the records to jsp page using pagination.Here we have...large nuber of records display to jsp  I have 10000 records 

Database-Tutorials

Retrieving data from table using DBCP
In the pathset.bat write following statement set classpath=.;lib/commons-collections.jar;lib 

JDBC Questions

Getting the Records in PL/SQl between Date Ranges - JDBC
Getting the Records in PL/SQl between Date Ranges  Getting the records Between the Dates in PL/SQL Database by using JDBC and display through JSP 

EJB Questions

error while inserting millions of records - EJB
error while inserting millions of records  Hello, I am using ejb cmp and inserting 1 millions of records but it won't work because trancation time out occurs same problem is occur when i am using hibernate but when i am using 

General

Find Capital using Switch-Case statement
Find Capital using Switch-Case statement In this Java Tutorial section, we are going to find the capital of our states using Switch-Case statement. For this, we have created two arrays i.e. array of states and array of capitals. Then we 

General

Write records into text file from database
Write records into text file from database You have already learnt how to insert records from text file to database. But here we are going to retrieve records... created a table in the database. Then using the ResultSet, we have selected 

Development process Questions

Closing Statement and ResultSet Objects - Development process
Closing Statement and ResultSet Objects  I Friend. i am getting the closing the objects problem. i am using the business logic in jsp now.it is having the two or more statements objects and results set objects ,how 

SQL Question

how to close the connection object,statement object,resultssetobject when using the microsoft access a database - SQL
how to close the connection object,statement object,resultssetobject when using the microsoft access a database   Hi Friend, I am developing the webapplication using the jsp(business logice-jsp).backend is microsoft access 

Java Interview Questions

Statement block
Statement block  What is the purpose of a statement block 

Java Beginners

PreparedStatement using batch update - Java Beginners
visit the following code: http://www.roseindia.net/jdbc/prepared-statement-add...PreparedStatement using batch update  How to execute different preparedStatement object using batch update(Java) Pls explain with the code 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to check no records - JSP-Servlet
How to check no records  Hi all, I am developing an onlineshopping project, in that how i have 2 check no records. I saw an answer, but is for finding not null only... ie, if(rs!=null) But i need the null checking 

PHP Questions

Switch statement in PHP
Switch statement in PHP  HII, Explain about switch statement in PHP?   hello, Switch statement is executed line by line. PHP executes the statement only when the case statement matches the value of the switch 

Java Interview Questions

Java callable statement
Java callable statement  What is callable statement? Tell me the way to get the callable statement 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Control Statement
PHP Control Statement The PHP Conditional statements helps us to perform... "<br/><b>Using Switch case:</b><br/>"... "other"; }   Output:   Positive Using Switch 

Programming Tutorials

Access Excel file through JDBC
excel file through Jdbc and display records in JTable. As you know Excel comes with an ODBC driver, so we are using JDBC-ODBC bridge driver to connect jdbc... all the data using ResultSet. To create a new ODBC Data Source, follow 

Java Beginners

JAVA statement - Java Beginners
JAVA statement  The import statement is always the first noncomment statement in a Java program file.Is it true?  Hi Friend, No,it is not true.If your class belongs to a package, the package statement should 

SQL Question

The Update Statement in SQL.
The Update Statement in SQL.  The Update Statement in SQL.   Hi, here is the answer, The update statement in the sql is written as follows- UPDATE table_name SET column_name = new_value WHERE column_name = some_value 

PHP Questions

echo and print statement
echo and print statement  hello, What is the difference between echo and print statement 

Java Interview Questions

Java switch statement
Java switch statement  What restrictions are placed on the values of each case of a switch statement 

Programming Tutorials

Spring SimpleJdbcTemplate update
Spring SimpleJdbcTemplate update This section is about update method using SimpleJdbcTemplate  to update records . The update method is beneficial... are going to update the database table row using update method . We are using 

JSP-Tutorials

Creation and insertion in table
CREATION OF  TABLE,INSERTION &DISPLAY OF DATA  USING SQL QUERY   In this progam we create table in MYSQL using "create" statement and insert data using "insert " statement query 

PHP Questions

echo and print statement
echo and print statement  hello, What is the difference between echo and print statement?   hii, echo() can take multiple expressions, Print() cannot take multiple expressions. And echo is a little bit faster 

DMCA.com