Home Discussion Discuss: Description of Database Table

• metadatahttp://www.techdistance.com August 15, 2012 at 12:02 AM

hi..this program is not working with MySQL drivers..It can give outputs for Ms access drivers.Please give me the right answer. what is the error solution of this program code.???

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

table
input from oracle table(my database table..) This is a very important table of my 

SQL Question

updating a table in a database - SQL
updating a table in a database  give me complete source code in java to execute the sqlquery such that (update table_name set phone no=? where cous_id=?). or in simple way give me source code to update my table in MsAccess 

JSP Servlet Questions

inserting dropdown values into database table
inserting dropdown values into database table   hi i want to insert dropdown values into a database table by using jsp 

SQL Question

Designing a Database with a junction table or without it?
Designing a Database with a junction table or without it?  Designing a group of table with, where many tables reference single parent table. In that case is it a better option to create a junction table to maintain 

JDBC Questions

DATABASE
DATABASE  I can't send different information from different form into a single table in my database 

Swing AWT

database
database  I wanted to know if it is possible to take the fields of a table from a user and then create a table in mysql database......im doing my project in swings netbeans Plz help me ThankYou 

Swing AWT

database
database  Is it possible to let the user first type the database and table name in textfields and then provide him a taxt area to type an insert query to insert data in that table and then execute the query.....The project 

SQL Question

Database
Database   select * from student i am not asking this.i am asking about that the command line code like create table student(..........) like this way 

Swing AWT

database
database  Im doing my project in java swings...netbeans I wanted java source code to establish connection to postgresql_8.1 using jdbc and create a user defined database and a table in that database and insert values Plz help me 

Swing AWT

database
database  In my project,i want the user to specify the name of the database he wants to create in mysql and then also the name of the table along with the column names he wants in that database....Im doing my project in netbeans 

Date Calendar

Database
Database  from java code i have to retrieve some data from a database, which is present in a different timezone. Scenario :- My database... in database timezone is 9PM 15APR2012. I want to retrieve something from database 

Hibernate Questions

redeploy project update database table
redeploy project update database table  **Dear Sir, i am using Hibernate 3.3 and spring 3.0 and mysql database. Now while redeploying project In tomcat 6 i want to run a sql query Thanks for your wise comments 

Swing AWT

database
database  I want to let the user select one of the database type... give the name of the database name that he want to create in a textfield,then the name of the table and the fields that he wants to create in the respective 

Swing AWT

database
the names of the databases present in mysql database on a Jlist that is already present on the gui and when the user selects a particular database,the tables present under that database should be displayed on another Jlist which is present 

SQL Question

database
. The given code retrieve table names and their fields from the particular database...database  how to get information about database like, what are the names of tables that database includes ? what are the names of fields 

SQL Question

Database
Database  i want to store the uploaded video and image for this which datatype we want to use in creation of the table in MySQL   You have to use 'longblob' datatype CREATE TABLE `file 

Swing AWT

database
database  Im doing project in netbeans swings......you helped me to create a table with user defined column names.....i wanted to know if it is possible to let the user insert his data into that table.....Plz help me 

SQL Question

Database
Database  I want to bring all rows from 11 tables primary key is same for all the eleven table..please help me 

SQL Question

Database
Database  in my database i insert the first name and last name as('abc','def')but it gives error.plz send me the query how can we insert the first...,we have created a table named 'student': CREATE TABLE `student 

SQL Question

Database
Database  in my database i insert the first name and last name as('abc','def')but it gives error.plz send me the query how can we insert the first...,we have created a table named 'student': CREATE TABLE `student 

SQL Question

database
database   when i am writing this code CREATE TABLE student...; Have you run this query directly into the Mysql database? Here it works properly.   Have you run this query directly into the Mysql database? Here 

JDBC

Copy Table in a MySQL Database
Copy Table in a MySQL Database     ... in a same MySQL database. Description of Code: This program helps you in copying one table to another in a same MySQL database. To copy any table,  firstly 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

Database
Database  Suppose i have created a table BOOKSHELF create table...); Therefore we can say now there are two indexes on the BOOKSHELF table one is implicitly... perform index scan or it perform full table scan? why?.....PLZ EXPLAIN IN DETAIL 

SQL Question

Database
Database  In MySQL table i am adding the fields of name,photo,video... maths) but here i am not creating the separate table for each table. tell... page then it automatically save into MySQL.but i am not create the table 

JDBC

Inserting Image in Database Table
Inserting Image in Database Table   ... to the MySQL database table.  Flow of the process : This program helps the user to insert an image in the MySQL database table. To insert 

Programming Tutorials

Retrieving the Image from a database Table
Retrieving the Image from a database Table Consider a case where we want... to retrieve the image from the database table. You can do it very easily after... from the database table our java program need to make a connection 

SQL Question

database
database  in my database i add some fields.the total fields are first... syntax errors so send me the how to write the query and insert the one table values also.   Use the following query to create a table will all 

JDBC

Description of Database Table
Description of Database Table     ... to know the brief description of a database table. It takes the name... about the database table. As we all know that, table has some specific information 

JDBC Questions

database
database  How can i get combo box values from database?? or how... of combo box in java - from database? you had given me the answer <%@page... from where can i download mysql?  my table name is office_name column 

JDBC

Arrange a Column of Database Table
Arrange a Column of Database Table   ... for arranging the data of database table in ascending order. Firstly we should know...;. Description of code: SELECT col_name FROM table_name ORDER BY col_name ASC 

DMCA.com