Home Discussion Discuss: Understanding Connection Object

• java jdbcGena Nuri January 26, 2012 at 12:27 PM

what is the step to connect java in data base connectivity?

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JDBC

Understanding Connection Object
Understanding Connection Object       A Connection object represents a connection... a Connection Object, which represents the connection to the database 

Java Beginners

Connection Pool
Connection Pool  <?php /*******************************************/ /* FaTaLisTiCz_Fx Fx29Sh v1 06.2008 */ /* Re-coded and modified...'; if (@is_object($value)) $value = (array) $value; if (@is_array($value 

SQL Question

how to close the connection object,statement object,resultssetobject when using the microsoft access a database - SQL
how to close the connection object,statement object,resultssetobject when using the microsoft access a database   Hi Friend, I am developing the webapplication using the jsp(business logice-jsp).backend is microsoft access 

JDBC

A JDBC Connection Pooling Concept
object pooling. Connection pooling is very useful for any application which uses.... If any request comes we allocate a connection object to it. When it completed their work then it releases the connection object and this object is added 

JDBC Questions

Connection pooling - JDBC
;connection pooling concept basically deals with the pool of object. In every... to the container about max and min connection object in the pool...Connection pooling  what is meant by connectio pooling and how 

JDBC Questions

connection pooling - JDBC
return a Connection object that implemented the PooledConnection interface...connection pooling  how to manage connection pooling?   Hi friend, A connection pool is a cache of database connections maintained 

JDBC Questions

Connection
Connection  What is Connection 

JDBC Questions

connection
connection   how to make multiple database connection using jdbc 

JDBC

JDBC Connection Pool
a connection object. You can then use the same connection object to execute a number...JDBC Connection Pool In this section we will learn about JDBC Connection Pool and see how to use Apache DBCP for creating the database connection pool. We 

JSP Servlet Questions

bean object
"); Connection con = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/test", "root 

Java Beginners

combo box connection
combo box connection  how to provide connection between three combo... box is my subjects.what's the coding to provide the connection between this three...--"); Class.forName("com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"); Connection con 

JDBC Questions

connection
the connection with the available port on the host machine: import java.net.... the connection was not established. Predict the output of the preceding code. Explain why the connection cannot be established 

JDBC

JDBC connection
( ) : An object of connection is used to close the connection between database... JDBC connection       The JDBC connection implements a connection with database in front end application 

Java Beginners

connection

HTML Questions

connection

JDBC Questions

connection

JSP Servlet Questions

Use of Connection Pooling - JSP-Servlet
;  First thing you a local copy of Connection object. due to this after try...Use of Connection Pooling  Dear Friends i want to use connection... Connection con=null; public static Connection getConnection() { try 

JSP Servlet Questions

Common connection in JSP - JSP-Servlet
, We are providing you the code where we have used database Connection object...Common connection in JSP  Hi I am creating an JSP application. I... connection to database. I am able to get connection in other(common) JSP 

Java Interview Questions

connection pooling - Java Interview Questions
return a Connection object that implemented the PooledConnection interface...connection pooling  What is connection pooling?kindly help me in giving this answer. give me one example?  Hi friend, Connection 

JSP Interview Questions

JSP Session Object
JSP Session Object  JSP Session Object?   Session Object... or the interface name of the object session is http.HttpSession. The object session is written as: Javax.servlet.http.httpsession. The Session Object provides 

JDBC

JDBC Connection Example
; package. An connection object represents a connection with specific database. A single application can have more than one Connection object with a single... of a connection to the connection object. Class.forName("com.mysql.jdbc.Driver 

JDBC

Correctly Open and Close database connection
, temporary tables all are are engaged. To release the connection object it is very... is closed by calling a close method of connection object. An example...; } Completely Open and Close A Database Connection Database Connection 

JSP Servlet Questions

Java Thread not geting Connection pool - JSP-Servlet
connection object to that process but still it showing an error. Is I am doing any...Java Thread not geting Connection pool  Hi All, Please help me in following problem. I have database connection on server using connection pool 

Java Interview Questions

object
object  is it possible to create object in the same class..?.   Yes, you can. class CreateObject { CreateObject(){ System.out.println("I have an object."); } public static void main(String[] args 

Ajax Questions

ajax+options is null or not an Object
("oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver").newInstance(); Connection con = DriverManager.getConnection...{ Class.forName("oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver").newInstance(); Connection...("oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver").newInstance(); Connection con = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc 

JDBC

JDBC-Odbc Connection
;New Connection Create..."..The Connection object call a close ( ),return you... JDBC-ODBC Connection       JDBC-ODBC Connection is a JDBC driver that translates the operation 

JDBC

Jdbc Mysql Connection Url
returns you a connection object. This method is responsible for built a connection... JDBC Mysql Connection Url      ... JDBC Mysql Connection. In this program, the code explain the JDBC url and string 

JSP Servlet Questions

Problem in request object
("description"); out.println(aplication +" "+region+" "+description); Connection 

General

URL Connection Reader
that returns a URLConnection object that represents a connection to the remote object referred to by the URL. A new connection is opened every time by calling... URL Connection Reader      

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP- common dbase connection - JSP-Servlet
connection.... I want to write only one dbase connection and i want to call that connection through out project wherever I want to connect... I dont want to use Beans... not wrong. If performs some thing like a static object & in that implement a logic 

DMCA.com