Home Discussion Discuss: Ajax Multiply Two Values

• Two forms on one pageJim February 18, 2012 at 6:37 AM

I've been trying to get two forms working on one page, but when I press the Multiply button of the second form, it updates the result of the first form. Any ideas on how to solve this? Other than that, great script! Very understandable for a beginner.

• AppriciateMuhammad Zaid April 13, 2014 at 7:54 PM

hello , I am very very appriciated your script. i want to ask you that if i don't press button when result show on next field. for example i write two values in field and then press TAB then result show in next field..... Please solve this problem.. mail me on my email address

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Ajax Examples

Ajax Multiply Two Values
to multiply two values and display the result on the page. This program calls...;html>    <head>   <title>Ajax Multiply... Ajax Multiplication Program       

General

Java bigdecimal multiply example
Java bigdecimal multiply example       Example below demonstrates bigdecimal class multiply.... In the example two bigdecimal objects are created and assigned integer 

MySQL

Mysql Multiply
Mysql Multiply       Mysql Multiply is used to define the product of any two or more numbers... Multiply'. The example elaborate a query that help you to return the product of any 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Multiply
Mysql Multiply       Mysql Multiply is used to define the product of any two or more... from 'Mysql Multiply'.The example elaborate a query that help you to return 

General

Java bigdecimal multiply method example
Java bigdecimal multiply method example   ... multiply method example. Method returns a bigdecimal object value. Method... will be as per context settings. In the example two bigdecimal objects 

General

Multiplication of Two Number in Class
multiply two number. A class consists of a collection of types of encapsulation... Multiplication of Two Number in Class  ... that can used to create object of  the class. The class define two public 

Java Beginners

Write a C language program to read two matrices and multiply them?
Write a C language program to read two matrices and multiply them?  Write a C language program to read two matrices and multiply them?   Here is an example of multiplying two matrices using C language. #include < 

SQL Tutorial

MySQL Arithmetic
. Arithmetic operators are used to perform mathematical operations on two expressions to negate, add, subtract, multiply, and divide numeric values. In this example we use 

General

Multiplication of two Matrix
that teaches you the method to multiply two matrix. We are going to make a simple program that will multiply two matrix. Now to make this program run, you need... Multiplication of Two Matrix    

Java Beginners

Java radio buttons and button groups two values
Java radio buttons and button groups two values  hi i have a problem. i have a system to input data from a jform to a mysql database. i have made all of it except the gender radiobuttons. how do i do this? i need when register 

Java Beginners

Java radio buttons and button groups two values
Java radio buttons and button groups two values  hi i have a problem. i have a system to input data from a jform to a mysql database. i have made all of it except the gender radiobuttons. how do i do this? i need when register 

Java Beginners

multiply of 100 digits numbers
multiply of 100 digits numbers  multiplying 100 digits numbers to eachother 

JDBC Questions

can i insert values into two tables by a query - JDBC
can i insert values into two tables by a query  hi all, can i insert values into two tables by a query Thanks Bala k 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to store array values into two different tables in java?
how to store array values into two different tables in java?  I have... and now I want to store these values in two different tables(i.e store 2 array values in one table and remaining two values in another table 

Java Beginners

write a program which asks the user for two int values and calculates their sum.
write a program which asks the user for two int values and calculates their sum.  The title says it all, an example is (1,2) > 3 

Java Beginners

How to store two integer value in a separate file and retrieve those values
How to store two integer value in a separate file and retrieve those values  I need to save two values so i can use those values later i came up with idea of saving those values in a separate file and updating values in file 

Java Beginners

with out using scanner mul two matrices
with out using scanner mul two matrices  write a java program to multiply two matrices and print there result. note: don't use the scanner and the values is passed at run time....   import java.io.*; class 

Java Code Examples

Java Matrix Multiplication Example
to multiply two matrices. Like mathematical operations of two numbers, you can... the multiplication of two matrices of any order. In the given program, firstly we have... and then accept the matrix elements as array elements. We have declared two 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to make addition of two combobox values using jsp and javascript?
addition of two combobox values using jsp and javascript  How to make addition of two combobox values using jsp and javascript?  <html> <h2>ComboBox</h2> <script language="javascript"> var arr 

JavaScript Questions

Values to listbox
Values to listbox  I have two textboxes by the name street and city.I have an add button and a name listbox. When I enter street and city and press the add button ,all the names of the people residing there are listed in listbox 

SQL Question

how to get values for same column name from two different tables in SQL
how to get values for same column name from two different tables in SQL  how to get values for same column name from two different tables in SQL???? column name is emp_id loacated in these two tables company,employee 

Java Beginners

Merging Two Arrays Of Different Lengths
Merging Two Arrays Of Different Lengths  I have two arrays of different lengths and wants to have merged values into third. The only condition is, I want unique values in it(third array). Thanks In Advance 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to compare two tables, and insert values which r not in one table to another table?
How to compare two tables, and insert values which r not in one table to another table?  Hi I need to compare two tables MainTable and OUTTable... insert the values to main_table... here is my sql query insert into Main_Table 

Swing AWT

JTable values are not gettiing properly
JTable values are not gettiing properly  Sir, I created one JTable with two columns and one row i have given two values,but i getting only one value .That is a[1][1] is String array. if i have given 8,9 then i got 8 only 

General

Swapping of two numbers
Swapping of two numbers      ... program to calculate swap of two numbers. Swapping is used where  you want to interchange the values. This program will help you to increase your programming 

Java Tips and Examples

Multiplication of two Matrix
program that will multiply two matrix. Two dimensional array represents... Multiplication of two Matrix    ... for multiplying two matrix to each other. Here providing you Java source code 

Core Java

Swapping of two numbers in java
values from the command prompt. The swapping of two numbers is based on simple...Swapping of two numbers in java In this example we are going to describe swapping of two numbers in java  without using the third number in java. We 

Programming Tutorials

Multiply a range of array elements using Recursion
Multiply a range of array elements using Recursion In this section you will learn how to use recursion to multiply a range of array elements. For this we have created a method rangeMult() that takes three arguments: an int array 

General

Swapping of two numbers without using third variable
Swapping of two numbers without using third variable In this tutorial we will learn about swapping of two number in java without using third variable. This is simple program to swap two value using arithmetic operation Swapping of two 

Core Java

Matrix multiplication in java
multiplication of two matrices. In java this is a simple program to multiply two matrices, we have to take two-dimensional array and the result should be saved in third two-dimensional array. Here we are going to develop a Java code for matrices 

DMCA.com