Home Discussion Discuss: JPA One-to-One Relationship

• incomplete tutorial?David Brave September 17, 2011 at 4:56 AM

Hi, looking at your tutorial and I think its imcomplete. For instance, when your creating your address table you leave out person_id foreign key reference. Also, you never actually use the JoinColumn annotation on your Person member variable in the address class.... Am I wrong on how this works? How would your address know how to map to the person class through the foreign id?

• computerbizuneh girma November 13, 2012 at 6:57 PM

i want to the example one to one relation

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JPA

JPA One-to-One Relationship
JPA One-to-One Relationship   ... will learn  about the one-to-one relationship. In the one-to-one relation mapping... an example.  In this relationship, the Address is defined with a one-to-one 

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate one-to-one relationships
Hibernate one-to-one relationships  How does one to one relationship work in Hibernate?   Hibernate Mapping One-to-One Hibernate provides.... here is an example showing one to one relationship using hbm.xml. We have two 

Hibernate Tutorial Example

Hibernate One-to-one Relationships
Hibernate One-to-one Relationships       Hibernate One-to-one Relationships - One to one relationships example using xml meta-data This section we 

JPA

JPA Relationship
JPA Relationship      ... relationship. JPA supports the relationship between entities. There are following types of relationship: One-to-one One-to-many Many-to-one Many-to-many Many 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate Many One One Mapping
Hibernate Mapping And Join Using hibernate we can easily create relationship between two tables. The relationship may be One-To-One, One-To-Many, Many-To-One and Many-To-Many. An Example of One To Many mapping is given below Address 

Hibernate Questions

RelationShip
RelationShip  i have 2 table with one to many relationship how to add in these tables with hibernate please provide me, sample example. example:- one person have many address, when adding person will simply add, and for address 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp one to one mapping
jsp one to one mapping  how to perform one to one mapping in jsp....code of one to one mapping with .xml file 

Hibernate Questions

Give a one to one example in Hibernate.
Give a one to one example in Hibernate.  Hello, Can you give me one to one example in Hibernate..Thanks....   Hello, TO read about One to one relationships in hibernate, you can go through the following links 

Programming Tutorials

Identify correct and incorrect statements or examples about the rules and semantics for relationship assignment and relationship updating in a CMP bean.
for the relationship multiplicity. In the case of a one-to-one relationship, when the Bean Provider uses a set accessor method... In the case of a one-to-many or many-to-many relationship, either 

Hibernate Questions

What is Hibernate one to one relation?Any example..
What is Hibernate one to one relation?Any example..  Hello, What is Hibernate one to one relation? Is there any example of it.. Thanks..   Dear Friend, Here are detailed tutorials and examples of Hibernate One-to-one 

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate one to one mapping using xml
Hibernate one to one mapping using xml  Hi, How to create hibernate one to one mapping using xml? I have to create the mapping using the *.hbm.xml..., In case of one-to-one mapping for each reach in a table there is corresponding only 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate One to One Bi-directional Mapping
In this section, you will learn one to one bi-directional mapping in Hibernate 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate One to One Mapping using XML
In this section, you will learn One to One mapping of table in Hibernate using Xml 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate 4 One to One Mapping using Annotation
Hibernate One to One Mapping using Annotation 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate 4 One to One Mapping using Annotation
Hibernate One to One Mapping using Annotation 

UML Questions

Entity Relationship
Entity Relationship  Draw entity relationship diagram... employee belongs to that particular uni. Every employee has only one parking space whereas each parking space belongs to only one employee. Department offers many 

XML Questions

Spliting Large XML and one by one Moved to Output Folder
Spliting Large XML and one by one Moved to Output Folder  How to Spliting Large XML and one by one Moved to Output Folder 

Hibernate Questions

one-to-one bidirectional association between an abstract class and a persistent class
one-to-one bidirectional association between an abstract class and a persistent class  How do I define a bidirectional one to one association between an abstract class and a persistent class? Please help 

Hibernate Questions

Can you give me Hibernate one to one example?
Can you give me Hibernate one to one example?  Hello there, Can you give me a hibernate one to one example that explain the concept and mapping in Hibernate. Thanks in advance 

JavaScript Questions

How to fetch entries/values from database to a jsp page one by one?
How to fetch entries/values from database to a jsp page one by one?  I have a table in Microsoft SQL server Management Studio with two columns title and data and each column has 10 enteries. I have a jsp page on which i want 

JDBC Questions

Resultset with one to many relationship
Resultset with one to many relationship   Suppose there are 5 tables in database named A,B,C,D and E. A has one to many relationship with B,C,D and D has one to many relationship with E. Beam class of A contains array of Class B 

UML Questions

Entity Relationship Diagram
Entity Relationship Diagram  Draw only entity relationship diagrams for the following scenario. Include any attributes you think should be represented. . Each engineer works on a number of projects. For every engineer a record 

UML Questions

Entity Relationship Diagram 3
Entity Relationship Diagram 3  Task 3 Activities: Identify all entities and attributes from the given scenario. Draw entity relationship diagram... to work on multiple projects. ? Each project is worked on by one or more students 

Software Services

Successful Outsourcing Relationship,Managing Successful Outsourcing Relationship
How to Have a Successful Outsourcing Relationship Introduction The first... to be a long-term arrangement. The foundation to a successful relationship has... relationship. These practices are favored by companies from major outsourcing 

Technology

What is Digital Relationship?
. That is just the one common aspect of digital relationship widely known as social... and expanse of the term digital relationship. But as we are immersed already... of digital relationship. Digital means concerning digits or numbers and it refers 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate One To Mapping
annotation Consider a relationship between a Student and a Address, where One Student have only one Address and an Address is related to only one student...Hibernate One To One Mapping Using Annotation Hi If you are use 

Technology

What is Digital Relationship Marketing?
Digital relationship marketing is increasingly becoming the focus of marketing... relationship holds some key clues to how we can response to marketing initiatives and campaigns in the new era and thus digital relationship marketing became 

SQL Question

Explain the relationship among database, tablespace and data file.
Explain the relationship among database, tablespace and data file.  Explain the relationship among database, tablespace and data file.   Hi... one or more physical data files. They store the data for the database. Every 

JPA

JPA Many-to-one Relationship
JPA Many-to-one Relationship   ... in your JPA Application. Many-to-One: In this relationship many related records... many-to-one relationship: To develop the JPA Many-to-One relation, you need 

Java Technology Tutorials

JPA Many-to-Many Relationship
JPA Many-to-Many Relationship     ... JPA Application. Many-to-many: In this relationship each record in Table-A may... relationship: To develop the JPA Many-to-Many relation, you need 

DMCA.com