Home Discussion Discuss: JPA-QL Queries

• Questionsunil kumar July 11, 2011 at 9:57 PM

what is the function of these statements?? EntityManagerFactory emf=Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory("jpa"); EntityManager em=emf.createEntityManager();

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Interview Questions

queries

Java Beginners

queries

Java Beginners

Java Queries

Java Beginners

datatypes queries

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate named queries
Hibernate named queries  Hi, What is named queries in Hibernate? Thanks 

Hibernate Questions

What are criteria Queries in Hibernate?
What are criteria Queries in Hibernate?  Just explain me what is Criteria Query in Hibernate with examples? Thanks   Criteria queries are very helpful in hibernate for queries based on certain criteria. Check 

Java Beginners

3 queries on java class
3 queries on java class  Hey. I need to do 3 queries on same class ( JAVA) One is to populate the combobox, the another one to populate tje jlist and the last one to use on button to open a file from database (BLOB) Can some 

Java Technology Tutorials

JPA Native Queries, JPA Native Queries Tutorials
JPA Native Queries       In this section, you will know about the jpa native queries and how to use native query in your JPA application.  JPA Native Queries: JPA native 

SQL Question

sql tips for optimizing queries
to optimize sql queries ?   Optimizing SQL Query Remove user-defined inline... actions with set-based queries Archive old data Avoid cursors   Optimizing... and the ways to replace cursors and looping actions with set-based queries Archive old 

JDBC Questions

Need help with nested queries
Need help with nested queries  Hello, Table1 has "id", "votes" columns. Table2 has "id", "Name" column. I need to retrieve Name and its corresponging Votes. I tried with nested queries but its confusing. Can anyone please help 

SQL Question

doubts for sub queries in mysql
doubts for sub queries in mysql  how to display the details of one table by checking the conditions in the next table using some condition eg., mysql> select * from student where number=(select id from studentpersonal where 

SQL Question

SQL QUERIES GUIDANCE
SQL QUERIES GUIDANCE  I have a query which returns 10 rows and 10 columns. Person_Id is primary key. The result set may be like Person_id Name, City, Telephone 1 Siva Pondy 1123 For each person_id 

SQL Question

mysql run multiple queries at once
mysql run multiple queries at once  Running two MySQL queries at a time in PHP mysql_query 

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate Criteria Queries - Hibernate

EJB Questions

ejb3.0 join queries - EJB

Development process Questions

jmeter queries - Development process

Java Beginners

to add on to my queries - Java Beginners
to add on to my queries   Dear Experts, Sorry but I am worried that I did not explain clearly so I am adding in the error message I get from Netbean IDE when I run that queries using the last solution provided. I'm puzzled 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate Polymorphic Queries
Hibernate Polymorphic Queries In this tutorial you will learn about the HQL polymorphic queries. Hibernate supports the polymorphic queries. Polymorphic means the polymorphism i.e an object that has a IS-A relation with their own type 

Java Technology Tutorials

JPA Sub-Queries
JPA Sub-Queries       In this section, you will see how to use sub-queries in your JPA... components in a single query. JPA Sub-queries:  Query query 

SQL Question

two select queries shouldn't depend on each other
two select queries shouldn't depend on each other   i want to write two select queries such that both queries shouldn't depends on each other .or how can i re-write this query? can i write this without using where 

SQL Question

update database using two queries at a time
update database using two queries at a time  String sql="insert into employee values(emp_seq.nextval,\'"+ename+"\',\'"+eadd+"\',\'"+ephone... can execute two queries with two different Statement object in the following way 

JSP-Tutorials

JPA Named Queries
JPA Named Queries       In this section, you will know about the JPA Named Queries...;) }) For developing JPA Named Queries, you need the following files 

MySQL

SQL Aggregate Queries
SQL Aggregate Queries       SQL Aggregate Queries show you the list of Aggregate Function that include... The Tutorial illustrate an example from 'SQL Aggregate Queries'. To understand 

JDBC Questions

Does java supports queries with references/Table alias?
Does java supports queries with references/Table alias?  Hello, I have an Oracle query:SQL> select t.TopicName, p.NumberofPolls from EMSTopic t,EMSPoll p where t.TopicID = p.TopicID and t.TopicName= 'Sybase'; which 

Web Development

Google Ranking Update for Spammy Queries
ranking update today for some spammy queries". This update was worldwide and many... in their ranking and disappeared from search results. This update targets spam queries... percent of English queries. It is a work in progress and will be completely 

JSP Tutorials

Execute SQL Queries with Java Application
Execute SQL Queries with Java Application       This is detailed java program to connect java application and execute queries like create table in mysql database, insert some 

Log4J Questions

some queries pertaining to use of log4j for logging in a java application-
some queries pertaining to use of log4j for logging in a java application-  Please clarify the following for me- (1) I want to use a rollingfile appender, that too in such a way that the actual log file (to which log4j should 

Java Beginners

How sql Queries possible in DAO without creating Database connections - Java Beginners
How sql Queries possible in DAO without creating Database connections  In DAO we are writting sql queries , how it is possible without creating and closing database connections 

JPA

JPA-QL Queries
JPA-QL Queries       In this section, we will use the simple JPA-QL query in our JPA application. Here JPA-QL query used with createQuery() method of EntityManager 

JSP Tutorials

JSP SQL Tag
JSP SQL Tag          In this section you will learn how to use the jstl sql tag in jsp.  JSTL?s database library supports database queries 

DMCA.com