Home Discussion Discuss: Hibernate Native SQL Example

• explanationramu October 14, 2011 at 7:43 PM

explanation is also required for the examples

• How to execute following SQL query in hibernateVishwajit January 13, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Suppose, We have a table emp(empid, empname, mgrid). I want to display result like empid, empname, mgrname. This is a sql query to generate this result :- select e.empid, e.empname, (select m.empname from emp m where m.empid=e.mgrid) as mgrname from emp e; Please, tell how to execute this query though createQuesry()/createSQLQuesry().

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Hibernate Tutorial Example

Hibernate Native SQL Example
Hibernate Native SQL Example     .... In this example we will show you how you can use Native SQL with hibernate. You will learn... procedures. Hibernate allows you to run Native SQL Query for all the database 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate Named Native SQL Query using XML Mapping
In this section, you will learn Named Native SQL Query using XML Mapping in Hibernate with an example 

Hibernate Tutorial Example

Insert Data into Database Using Hibernate Native SQL
Insert Data into Database Using Hibernate Native SQL... how you can use Native SQL with hibernate. You will learn how to use Native... native sql for inserting data into database. Hibernate Native uses only 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate Native SQL Query Introduction
In this section, you will learn Hibernate Native SQL query 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate Named Native SQL Query
In this section, you will learn Named Native SQL Query in Hibernate 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate SQL Query/Native Query
This tutorial describes Hibernate SQL Query, which is also known as Native Query 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate Named Native SQL in Annotation
In this section, you will learn how to execute the Named Native SQL written in Model class Annotation 

Java Technology Tutorials

JPA Native Queries, JPA Native Queries Tutorials
query executes plain SQL queries. JPA Native queries have the following... JPA Native Queries       In this section, you will know about the jpa native queries and how 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate Native Entity Query
This section contains detail about Hibernate Native Entity Query with example code 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate Named Native SQL in XML Returning Scalar
In this section, you will learn to execute Hibernate named native SQL query written in XML mapping file which return scalar values(raw values 

Mobile Applications Questions

Calendar's native alarm not working in j2me
Calendar's native alarm not working in j2me  Hi friend, I am developing an application to set Reminders in the phones calendar using PIM api... but problem still persists. We tried the example given in this link below: http 

General

Java Native Keyword
because of the native keyword. For example you can write machine-dependent C code... Java Native Keyword       Native is a Java keyword that is used in method declarations to specify 

SQL Question

sql
sql  returning value from a store procedure in sql with example   Please visit the following links: http://www.roseindia.net/mysql/mysql5/stored-procedures-and-functions.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/sql/create 

SQL Question

SQL
SQL Trigger query  Why we use the Trigger and what it's uses?  ... customized database management system. For example, you can use triggers to: 1..., user events, and SQL statements to subscribing applications 10)Restrict DML 

SQL Question

SQL
a highly customized database management system. For example, you can use triggers... events, user events, and SQL statements to subscribing applications 10)Restrict DML 

SQL Question

SQL
a highly customized database management system. For example, you can use triggers..., user events, and SQL statements to subscribing applications 10)Restrict DML 

SQL Question

SQL
customized database management system. For example, you can use triggers to: 1... events, and SQL statements to subscribing applications 10)Restrict DML 

Java Interview Questions

native library
native library  how to create native library in java 

SQL Question

SQL
with example 

Java Beginners

native methods
native methods  what is native methods in java?   A native... native method is a great way to gain and merge the power of C or C++ programming... efficient native Java compilers are not fully implemented, use native method can 

SQL Question

sql - SQL
the example and also what is the data type for image in database.. pleas send the answer to me with example of table and servet.   Hi friend 

Java Beginners

java native implementation
java native implementation  What is java native implementation 

Java Beginners

What is a native method?
What is a native method?   Hi, What is a native method? thanks,   Hi, This Native mathod is a Java keyword that is used in method..., not in Java. The Java Native Interface (JNI) is also known as programming 

PHP

PHP SQL Injection Example
PHP SQL Injection Example  This Example illustrates how to injection is used in the sql query.  The "SQL Injection" is subset...; are a different subset), and the idea is to convince the application to run SQL 

Programming Tutorials

SQL Bulk Insert Example
SQL Bulk Insert Example       SQL Bulk Insert Example is used to insert a bulk record to the table. Understand with Example The Tutorial illustrate an Example to create SQL 

SQL Question

Sql Server - SQL
sql server trigger example  Can any one tell me the live example of triggers in SQL Server?   if u click pistal trigger ,it auotmatically shoot bullet it's like newtons 3rd law (every action s having an equal reaction 

SQL Question

SQL injunctions - SQL
SQL injunctions  Could you please tell me how to handle the sql injunctions?  Hi friend, SQL injection is a technique that exploits.... Prevention against SQL injection, User input must not directly be embedded in SQL 

SQL Question

Sql Interview questions? - SQL
Sql Interview questions?  Define join?when will use join? define Inner join? give the example? and when will use inner join? define outer join? define left outer join?give the example? and when will use left outer join 

SQL Question

SQL Query - SQL
SQL Query  Hi I would like to know how to create a SQL query which would copy values from a field which contains multiple values to an existing... statements but could not figure it out. Example Table1 

SQL Question

insertion in SQL - SQL
in the database because of single code in the name. dbase is MS-SQL emp.name data type... as I know string parameter in SQL is denoted as 'john' . I think thats why... static void main(String[] args) { System.out.println("Insert records example 

DMCA.com