Home Discussion Discuss: PHP Make a shoutbox without using MYSQL Tutorial

• did not worktoty February 10, 2013 at 7:28 PM

this code did not work, it keeps on telling me this "Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in D:\xampp\htdocs\tut\shout\shoutBox.php on line 19"

• ERROR IN CODEg March 9, 2012 at 3:37 AM

Hi I keep getting an error within the code. Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in I:\Other\Easy PHP\EasyPHP-5.3.9\www\checkshoutbox.php on line 19

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
PHP Tutorial

PHP Make a shoutbox without using MYSQL Tutorial
PHP Create a Shoutbox using MySQL       Make a shoutbox (mini forum) using MYSQL database. Now to make your very own PHP shoutbox, which , first of all we need to create a .html file 

Ajax

Ajax Shoutbox
Ajax Shoutbox/YShout 5 YShout 5 is a lightweight javaScripts based shout box. You can easily plugin this with your website. This is a great way to communicate real time with your visitors. Using this your website visitors can 

Struts Questions

using tiles without struts
using tiles without struts  Hi I am trying to make an application using tiles 2.0. Description of my web.xml is as follows: tiles org.apache.tiles.web.startup.TilesServlet 

Java Beginners

Retriving data from MYSQL without line break using java
Retriving data from MYSQL without line break using java  get data without line breaking from mysql table (i.e data stored as mediumtext )using java 

Programming Tutorials

PDO MySQL
, in this current tutorial we will come to know how to connect MySQL with PHP using PDO. Most of the web developers use MySQL with PHP, and most of the examples in our... examples will be based on MySQL. Example: <?php $hostname = ' 

Java Beginners

How to make a CRUD without using SQL Server? by just using your GUI? (CRUD = Creating, Register, Update, Delete)
How to make a CRUD without using SQL Server? by just using your GUI? (CRUD... Register Update and delete a account to SQL Server. from now on we have to make a CRUD again without using SQL Server. how to make it? please help 

Programming Tutorials

Popup on hover without plug-in
Popup on hover without plug-in In this tutorial , we will discuss about using popup on hover without using plug-in. In this example , we have a logo/picture... of popup is set using css style sheet. popupwithoutplugin.html <html 

Java Beginners

Starting MySQL....The server quit without updating PID file
Starting MySQL....The server quit without updating PID file  Hi, My... error: Starting MySQL....The server quit without updating PID file (/var/lib/mysql/xxxxx.pid). MySQL Restart fails and the server quit without updating PID 

Core Java Tutorials

Exception Handling with and without using try catch block
Description: Without using try catch block. If you do not want to explicitly make try catch block then to you program write throws Exception to your... is by using try catch block shown in following code sample:  class 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to save form fields into the MySql Database without submit button in jsp?
How to save form fields into the MySql Database without submit button in jsp?  I want to store user inputs into the database using javasccript or ajax or jqury but without submit button. Form Contains three fields 

JavaMail Questions

send without authentication mail using java - JavaMail
send without authentication mail using java  Dear All, I am tring to send simple mail without authentication using java. is it possible, could i send email without authentication. I have written following code. public 

MySQL

MySQL For Window
Using MySQL with PHP, Apache and Perl How to make other products communicate..., you should install MySQL on Windows using an account that has administrator...;    Basic MySQL Window tutorial This MySQL tutorial 

SQL Question

How to make a connection from javaME with MySQL - SQL
How to make a connection from javaME with MySQL  Hi i`m a final year... have problem connecting my java with MysSQL. I`m using java netbeans IDE 6.5 and MySQL. I really hoping someone could help me on my final year project 

MySQL

MySQL Front
-developers using the popular MySQL-Database. It allows you to manage and browse.... With the combination of PHP and MySQL becoming one of the defacto standards for Web... their MySQL databases. In this tutorial Ryan shows us how to get up and running with MySQL 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Installing PHP LAMP - Linux Apache MySQL and PHP Tutorial
PHP Installing PHP LAMP - Linux Apache MySQL and PHP Tutorial In this tutorial... using LAMP technologies. The LAMP or Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP is full featured.... Here is the steps to install Apache, MySQL and PHP using yum command 

MySQL

MySQL Training ? Online Free MySQL Training
of enterprise application using MySQL. In this online training/tutorial we are using MySQL 5.0 which is the latest version of MySQL at the time of writing tutorial... database management system. Our MySQL tutorial is available at free of cost 

Programming Tutorials

MySQL How to Topic
using Java? http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~crf/mysql/index.htm   ... to add new user account in MySQL http://www.tutorialized.com/tutorial/MySQL... http://www.tutorialized.com/tutorial/MySQL-FAQs-Managing-User-Accounts 

SQL Question

How to make a connection from javaME with MySQL - SQL
How to make a connection from javaME with MySQL  Hi i`m a final year... have problem connecting my java with MysSQL. I`m using java netbeans IDE 6.5 and MySQL. I really hoping someone could help me on my final year project 

Java Code Examples

Java reverse string without using inbuilt functions
Java reverse string without using inbuilt functions In this tutorial, you will learn how to reverse string without using any inbuilt functions. Here, we have created a method to reverse the string and returns a new string with reverse 

Programming Tutorials

wml tutorial
sites using wml, this tutorial is for you.     WAP..., and a variety of other applications.This tutorial shows you how you can use PHP..., the way using your WAP Phone should be. Just one more reason to make WAP Terror your 

Java Beginners

how to build a colorful clock in JSP without using Flash.
how to build a colorful clock in JSP without using Flash.  I have to make a colorful clock using java programming or some API in a JSP page. Please send me a code for it as soon as possible 

MySQL

cPanel upgrade MySQL 5.1 to 5.5
to latest version MySQL Server (e.g. MySQL 5.5.23) through cPanel and make... tutorial for upgrading the MySQL 5.1 to 5.5. The latest build of cPanel now supports... will benefits the end users as the MySQL server will be updated by the cPanel. Make 

MySQL

MySQL Tutorial - SQL Tutorials

Java Interview Questions

without using built-in functions
without using built-in functions  Hai sir... Please help me to solve this... Findout occurances of each string in every another string (built - in functions are not at all allowed) all, and, sand, falling wall and sand 

Programming Tutorials

Java Tutorial
platform without recompiling. For example you can develop and compile... tutorial. Then learn our Master Java In A Week tutorial... Learn Hibernate Learn JPA Learn MySQL Database After 

Java Code Examples

Java find prime numbers without using break statement
Java find prime numbers without using break statement In this tutorial, you will learn how to find the prime numbers without using break statement. You all... this break statement transfer the control at the end of the loop. This tutorial 

MySQL

Mysql PHP Select
; Mysql PHP is used to execute the select statement using mysql_query.... Understand with Example The Tutorial illustrate an example from 'Mysql PHP Select... table 'mytable' using select query. Now we make use of mysql_fetch_array 

MySQL

MySQL Alter Tutorial, Database MySQL MySQL Crash Tutorial Tutorial
Alter Table The Tutorial illustrate an example from 'Mysql Alter Table... columns using either strings numbers.   Mysql Date... the existing table definition.    MySQL PHP Update 

MySQL

MySQL Dump Example
about how to store the data using MySQL dump. We are assuming that you already... periodically or after certain period of time. MySQL provides several techniques... will study about MySQL dump and it's procedures to store the data. You 

Ajax Questions

refreshing a jsp without flickering effect for every 5 seconds using ajax
refreshing a jsp without flickering effect for every 5 seconds using ajax  I want to refresh a jsp without flickering for every 5 seconds using..."); Connection con = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/test 

DMCA.com