Home Discussion Discuss: PHP Working with Variables Tutorial

• Connection parametersNarsing Rao July 29, 2011 at 12:47 PM

I am devoloped a website and it is running proparly in the internet but when i am trying to run that code on Wamp server Output is showing but it is connecting to database. Any one help to what are the connection parameters to connect with the database in PHP Thank you

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
PHP Tutorial

PHP Working with Variables Tutorial
PHP  variables       If you are planning to start writing in PHP you should  know what... variables begin with the $ symbol followed immediately by a word which is known 

Java-Tutorials

Variables In Java
This tutorial demonstrates you about the variables and their types in java 

Hibernate Questions

Your hibernet tutorial is not working - Hibernate
Your hibernet tutorial is not working  Hi, I am learning hibernate from your tutorial. when i execute the 1st hibernate example at following location http://www.roseindia.net/hibernate/firstexample.shtml it working 

JavaScript Tutorial

JavaScript Variables
JavaScript Variables: Variables are like containers, which contains a value. In JavaScript variables dependent on the value, not on the datatype that means variables are of  dynamic typing. Variable names are case-sensitive 

Java Tips and Examples

Variables in Java
Variable in Java In this section you will learn about variables in java. First.... There are some rules you have to follow while declaring a variables, they are as follows..., they are as follows : Instance Variables. class/static variables. Local 

Java Beginners

Variables
Variables  What are the difference between Static variables, instance variables and local variables 

PHP Tutorial

PHP variables
we will study declaration, types and use of variables in PHP. We will see...PHP Variable Index A variable is like a container which stores a value which can be modified further, in each computer language programming variables plays 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Variables Types
PHP Variables: In PHP a variable is declared with a dollar sign followed... variable, the data type of the variable changes to that only. It means in PHP... is dynamic in nature. PHP Variable Example: <?php $Var='india';//valid 

Hibernate Questions

StandardServiceRegistryBuilder not working in Hibernate 4.3.1
StandardServiceRegistryBuilder not working in Hibernate 4.3.1  Hi, It seems that the StandardServiceRegistryBuilder not working in Hibernate 4.3.1.... working with the Hibernate 4.3.1 and it is giving following error message: Access 

Java-Tutorials

Java Tutorial
Learn Java with the Java Tutorial and articles. Welcome to the Java Tutorial section of our famous Java Tutorial website. This Java Tutorial programming... programming. This Java Tutorial is written in very easy to understandable manner 

HTML Questions

Autocomplete demo not working
Autocomplete demo not working  Hi Team, I am so happy with our examples on Autocomplete , http://www.roseindia.net/tutorial/jquery/autoComplete.html I have copied the source files to my local machine and renamed 

HTML Questions

Autocomplete demo not working
Autocomplete demo not working  Hi Team, I am so happy with our examples on Autocomplete , http://www.roseindia.net/tutorial/jquery/autoComplete.html I have copied the source files to my local machine and renamed 

Programming Tutorials

Variables Scope in SQL Procedure
Variables Scope in SQL Procedure   ... The Tutorial illustrates an example from Variable Scope in SQL Procedure.  For sake of your understanding :  Local  variables 

Development process Questions

xor operator not working correctly with array
xor operator not working correctly with array  main { int a[2...] ^= a[0]; //a[0] ^= a[1]; //this is working correctly. a[0] ^= a[1] ^= a[0... for only two operands. For detail tutorial please go through the following 

Java Tools

FTP Server : Change working directory
In this tutorial you will learn how to change working directory on FTP server using java 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Variable variables
PHP Variables variable: Variables variable is a new kind of technique of using variables, in this technique we need to use more than one variable and we can... Variables Variable Example: <?php $a="Rose"; $$a=" 

Ajax Questions

JQuery-JSP AJAX example not working
tutorial at http://www.roseindia.net/tutorial/jquery/jqSquareroot.html. I copied... started with AJAX)), I was able to get it working. Just recently, I have been working on some additional development code using AJAX and I was getting some 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Variables between Scripts
PHP Variables Between Scripts As you know how to define variables and how to use them in your form. Now, we learn how to use  PHP variables... php variables. Page_1(emailform.php) <html> <head>    

Struts 2 Tutorials

Working Of An Application
Working Of An Application Admin Working Process 1. Login... Working Process 1. Register User 2. Login To The Site 3. User Home... code from the purchaseReport.jsp. Note - This tutorial does not have 

Blog

Sitemap JSP Tutorial Section
Map | Business Software Services India JSP Tutorial Section  Intro... JavaScript with JSP | Working with JSP Sessions | JSP Cookies | Cookie... Tag in JSP | JSP forward | Scripting Variables in JSP | Session 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Variables Default Value
PHP Variables Default Value In this tutorial we will learn how to set default value in PHP variables or Functions. If there is no value in the variable.... For example : <?php function Welcome($current_visitor) {   

PHP Tutorial

php list all server variables
PHP list All server variables is present in the $_SERVER environment variables. Using the for each loop all keys and values can be accessed Example of PHP List all Server <?php     print"<table 

PHP Tutorial

PHP list all variables
PHP all declared and environment variables can be listed get_defined_vars() method returns all the variables in the form of array. The array returned... Variables <?php     $name="roseindia";     $city 

HTML

CSS get variables finally after 17 years
CSS get variables finally after 17 years - Now use variables in CSS document In this tutorial you will know about the CSS and how it has become possible to use the variables in the CSS. CSS or Cascading Styles Sheets is a style 

JSP Tutorials

Working with sessions
Working with sessions          This JSP Tutorial... the particular to the user. In this tutorial we will create an application that takes 

WebSevices Questions

getting variables
getting variables   how to get variables from servlet program to webservice program 

Java Beginners

Environment variables
Environment variables  How to set Environment Variables in JAVA 6 n Tomcat 6 CLASSPATH, JAVA_HOME, PATH, & CATALINA variables plzzz plzz help me 

Programming Tutorials

wml tutorial
, and a variety of other applications.This tutorial shows you how you can use PHP... WAP Tutorial WAP Tutorial The WAP protocol is the leading... our WAP tutorial you will learn about WAP and WML, and how to convert your HTML 

Tutorials

Oracle Tutorial
Oracle Tutorial In this section we will discuss about the Oracle Database. This tutorial will describe you about the Oracle Database. This section... database architecture, features of Oracle, working with tables, versions of Oracle 

Java-Tutorials

Java Tutorial
. This tutorial covers all the topics of Java Programming Language. In this section you... identifiers, access specifiers, Variables in Java, Java literals, Java operators..., and variables. An identifiers should follow the following tips : Should 

DMCA.com