Home Discussion Discuss: PHP File Manipulation Writing to a File Tutorial

• vlGhaXdyWDPMbGIBlRyne June 15, 2013 at 3:01 PM

A really good asnewr, full of rationality!

• PHP QUESTIONSamit kumar February 11, 2013 at 3:20 PM

dear sir, i want to ask a question. how we can upload or attach multiple images at a time and store in a mysql database in single field. please help me.

• filemalik November 19, 2011 at 2:12 PM

how can I save data into a pdf file ? like if I had a web page for creating cv for users how can I save data entered in text boxes into a pdf file

• php doubtbalu December 30, 2011 at 5:24 PM

how to display the middle lines of the file after uploading using php html code into database and display the middle lines in html form from database

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
PHP Tutorial

PHP File Manipulation Writing to a File Tutorial
File Manipulation in PHP       In this tutorial we will learn how to write data to a flat file database.../tutorial/PHP-File-Handling.html   

PHP Tutorial

PHP File Manipulation File locking Tutorial
PHP File locking Learn how to use PHP file locking. You need to lock the file each time when you do any input/output operation with that file... simple open file and read/write data from it like this. $fp=fopen(" 

Java Beginners

Writing and Reading A File
Writing and Reading A File  Hello, I've been trying to learn writing and reading data from file for our assignment, but just stuck on how to proceed... (FirstName, LastName, Age). I also made an empty file I named "contactsFile.txt" where 

JSP Servlet Questions

File saving and Writing
File saving and Writing   Hello Rose india..... I have a doubt... a "file create option" it will be ".csv" file and i want to write the data from arraylist into .csv file and i want to save that file so it will ask for "save 

Java Beginners

Manipulation of war fie contents
Manipulation of war fie contents  How can I manipulate a specific file inside my war file without extracting it? Please help... Thanks and regards, Swapnil 

Java-Tutorials

Writing to File in Java
Writing to File in Java Writing any character or text in Java file is possible...) This is the simplest example of the class used for writing character file. BufferedWriter... are used for writing Character files and Text Files respectively while another class 

Java Beginners

File Writing - Java Beginners
File Writing  Hi... I need a syntax or logic or program by which we can write into the desired shell of the Excel file from console window...  Hi friend, I am sending you a link. This is will help you. Please 

Java Beginners

writing and appending to a file
writing and appending to a file  My input file includes data from... and values and writes into an existing file for 'male'. How can I do the same..." + " :class :" + Name);// appends the string to the file 

PHP Tutorial

PHP File Manipulation File existance checking Tutorial, PHP check file exists
File existence checking If you want to check whether a file exists, you should use file exists PHP function. Syntax: file_exists($path), where...=/images/file1.jpg; file_exists($DOCUMENT_ROOT.$TmpName); where $DOCUMENT_ROOT - PHP 

Ant Questions

string manipulation in xml
string manipulation in xml  im working on build.xml using apache ant... in one of the targets i am assigning a var file with the full path of .sql files present in a folder. while executing that .sql file in xml its giving me 

Java Beginners

counting the values in input file and and writing the output to a file
counting the values in input file and and writing the output to a file  Can any one please correct this code. This is to read a file and later...-code/16483-counting-values-input-file-writing-output-file.html this code 

Java Beginners

reading multiple files from a directory and writing them into a single file
reading multiple files from a directory and writing them into a single file... file i get an empty text file can you guide me how to do... static void main(String[]args) throws IOException{ File Folder = new 

Java-Tutorials

Append To File - Java Tutorial
Append To File - Java Tutorial     ... is appended to an existing file. We will use the class FileWriter and BufferedWriter to append the data to a file.  FileWriter The FileWriter is a class 

Java Beginners

Writing xml file - Java Beginners
Writing xml file  Thank you for the quick response The values which... XmlServlet().createXmlTree(doc); System.out.println("Xml File Created... = sw.toString(); File file = new File("c:/newxml.xml 

Java-Tutorials

Writing Log Records to a Log File
Writing Log Records to a Log File       This section demonstrates for writing log records to a log file. Logger provides different types of level like: warning, info 

Java Tips and Examples

Java Write To File - Java Tutorial
Java Write To File - Java Tutorial Learn how to write to a file from Java program. This tutorial teaches you how you can use the OutputStreamWriter... of Java Tutorial you will learn how to write java program to write to a file. We 

Java-Tutorials

Java Write To File - Java Tutorial
For writing data to a file, the class FileWriter and BufferedWriter...) to a file. You create a FileWriter by specifying the file to be written... file instead of overwriting that file. The FileWriter class creates 

Java Beginners

writing a text into text file at particular line number
writing a text into text file at particular line number   Hi, thanks for quick response, I want to insert text at some particular line number.. after line number four my text will display in text file using java program 

JSP Servlet Questions

Writing a file using servlets - JSP-Servlet
Writing a file using servlets  I'm using a servlet to read an input... reading the data and creating a file in my space. but it is not writing..., but its not writing in the xyz.txt file. I think writing in a servlet should 

Java Beginners

writing a text into text file at particular line number   Hi, thanks..... after line number four my text will display in text file using java program  ... = ""; int lineNo; try { File f=new File("c 

Java Beginners

writing a text into text file at particular line number   Hi, thanks..... after line number four my text will display in text file using java program  ... = ""; int lineNo; try { File f=new File("c 

Java Beginners

Writing to and reading from a binary file in java.
Writing to and reading from a binary file in java.  I have written the following code to convert an ASCII text file to a binary file: public static... the binary file from another program as follows: m_dis = new DataInputStream 

Java Beginners

Reading a text file in java
in java.io.* package for reading and writing to a file in Java. To learn more about reading text file in Java see the tutorial Read File in Java. Thanks...Reading a text file in java  What is the code for Reading a text file 

Java Beginners

java program for writing xml file - Java Beginners
java program for writing xml file  Good morning i want to write values from my database(one table)into one xml file. Like i have 3 coloumns in my... xml file and storet that in particlar location. Please help me out Thanks 

Java-Tutorials

Java Write To File Append
Java Write To File Append In this tutorial you will learn how to append the text when you are writing in a text file. Appending a text means that the text... the older text when you are writing again to an existing file. To achieve 

Java Beginners

Writing a Program to calculate Circumference of planets reading from a file and writing to new file.
Writing a Program to calculate Circumference of planets reading from a file and writing to new file.  Hello, I would like to know how to write... stumped when it comes to reading the file and writing to a new file. My code 

Applet Questions

problem of writing to a local file ( JApplet ) - Applet
problem of writing to a local file ( JApplet )  Dear All, I want to program a guestbook using java applets but now I have problem of writing to a file from JApplet. it is working without any problem if i run the program using 

Java Beginners

Writing a Program to calculate Circumference of planets reading from a file and writing to new file.
Writing a Program to calculate Circumference of planets reading from a file and writing to new file.  Hello, I would like to know how to write... it comes to reading the file and writing to a new file. My code is as follows 

Spring Framework Questions

tutorial for file upload in spring - Spring
tutorial for file upload in spring  Is there tutorial available for uploading file using spring framework. The example in the spring reference uses... : FileUploadController.java file package example; import 

Java-Tutorials

Java Write to File
Java Write to File In this tutorial you will learn how to write to file in java. Write to a file in java we are required to use some classes of java.io.... It is convenient in writing a character files. BufferedWriter : This class stores 

DMCA.com