How can I Use Eclipse to create a project and write a hello world java application ?
Steps to create java program in Eclipse
1) Right-click in the Navigator view to bring up a context menu and select New->Project.
2) In the New Project dialog box, Select Java Project on the right.
3) Enter the name of project and Click Next button int the New Java Project Wizard.After that click finish button.
4) Right-click on the project and select New Class to bring up the New Java Class Wizard.The first field, Source Folder, is by default the project's folder?leave this as it is.
5) In the class name field, enter HelloWorld.
6) In the section Which Method Stubs Would You Like to Create?, check the box for public static void main(String args).
7) Click Finish, and the New Java Class Wizard will create the appropriate directory structure for the package.
8) Save the class.
9) Select Run->Run As->Java Application.
Read it at Java Eclipse Hello World Example.